Best Redfish Recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Redfish Recipe

Came home with a mess of redfish fillets on the half shell from my bachelor party this past weekend. Anyone have any unique/different recipes they want to share. I love blackened redfish and redfish grilled on the half shell but I'm looking to see if anyone has something a little different.

Look up a lemon picata sauce

Pan sauté filets in butter with panco on filets

Pour sauce on finished filets

Comment

Redfish Courtbouillon is always good, but is especially good with left over grilled or smoked redfish. I don’t have access to my recipes now, but shouldn’t be hard to find a good one on the net, or there may still be one in the recipe section of this website.

Comment

I usually give most of mine away. Lol. My favorite way is blacked over rice with crawfish etoufee on top. Second is on the halfshell. Those are pretty much the only way I'll eat them. They make decent fish tacos as well.

Comment

Keep it simple, lemon pepper and butter, Cajun seasoning, BBQ seasoning...really anything, then grill on the half shelf, hard to beat.

Comment

Redfish st Charles is my favorite

Comment

Ceviche if you haven't frozen it yet.

Comment

All mentioned are good

Comment

Can’t help because I eat all of my grilled on the half shell... it’s too good for
                  Me to try anything else. Plus the wife won’t have it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like mine on the half shells I slather it with mayo then add some Tony’s and some cavenders Greek seasoning and grill it to perfection! The oils in the mayo breaks down and pulls the seasonings into the meat and it is perfection!!

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
                      I like mine on the half shells I slather it with mayo then add some Tony’s and some cavenders Greek seasoning and grill it to perfection! The oils in the mayo breaks down and pulls the seasonings into the meat and it is perfection!!
                      Saved for later

Comment

Keep it simple

Melt some butter and use a brush to paint onto fillet. Dusty (not sprinkle) Tony chachere season over the entire fillet. Put the redfish on the grill.

Get some new potatoes and boil. Add in Zatarain's concentrated shrimp and crab boil to taste.

Make a caesar salad

For the adult beverage I recommend a chilled glass of Pinot Gris from New Zeland

For desert I'd go with a chocolate tres leches.

And then finish the evening with a desert wine or glenlivet 15

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                          I usually give most of mine away. Lol. My favorite way is blacked over rice with crawfish etoufee on top. Second is on the halfshell. Those are pretty much the only way I'll eat them. They make decent fish tacos as well.
                          That is the best way.

Gary

Comment

Give them to your brother and he will figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                              Keep it simple

Melt some butter and use a brush to paint onto fillet. Dusty (not sprinkle) Tony chachere season over the entire fillet. Put the redfish on the grill.

Get some new potatoes and boil. Add in Zatarain's concentrated shrimp and crab boil to taste.

Make a caesar salad

For the adult beverage I recommend a chilled glass of Pinot Gris from New Zeland

For desert I'd go with a chocolate tres leches.

And then finish the evening with a desert wine or glenlivet 15

[emoji15] can I come over? I am full from dinner and enjoying my miller lite and my mouth just started watering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X