Kyle Tucker is an Astro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyle Tucker is an Astro

He just got called up from AAA and will be starting in left today against Shields. Can’t wait for him to settle in at MLB level.

Going to be exciting to see how he progresses at the major league level.

Comment

That is exciting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking forward to this chapter. Was wondering how and when they would find room for him. Guy could have been on most opening day rosters.

Comment

Not on this roster. His bat has not even touched a ball today.

No offense to the followers, friends, and family; but at least display some intensity and motivation. Resembles a Jay Cutler as a baseball player.

Bring Jake back up.
          Last edited by tigerscowboy; 07-07-2018, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
            Not on this roster.

No offense to the followers and family, but at least display some intensity and motivation. Resembles a Jay Cutler as a baseball player. Bye.

Bring Jake back up.
            X2 Three strikeouts so far in his first outing and he looks like he could not care less

Comment

Not on this roster. His bat has not even touched a ball today.

No offense to the followers, friends, and family; but at least display some intensity and motivation. Resembles a Jay Cutler as a baseball player.

Bring Jake back up.
              Seriously? Stop.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                Seriously? Stop.
                Yes. Seriously.

Comment

Kyle Tucker is an Astro

I suppose nobody remembers Bregman’s first month or so? Give the guy a chance.
                  Last edited by scotth89; 07-07-2018, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
                    I suppose nobody remembers Bergman’s first month or so? Give the guy a chance.
                    Yes, 0 for thirty something

Comment

I don’t know this kid, I wish him the best, that said I was surprised this morning to find that they sent Jake down. He is struggling at the plate but he can flat fly and flashes some serious leather in the field. Hinch has shown he will stick with guys and let them play there way out of a slump, I think to keep the club house chemistry together. This kid better figure out how to hit that cutter or slider, after today I predict he will see a steady diet of them.

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
                        I suppose nobody remembers Bergman’s first month or so? Give the guy a chance.
                        There's another Bregman, Correra, or John Doe sitting on a roster in the minors that hasn't been called up because a Major roster is maxed (and like now, with players that aren't producing).

Those that don't are sometimes fortunate enough to go back down and work on their skills until they get called back up (or not).

Put away the Liberal hats. Life is full of hard knocks. That will never change. More are waiting around the corner.

Comment

Pretty sure his bat just touched the ball[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=tigerscowboy;13472285] ”Not on this roster. His bat has not even touched a ball today. No offense to the followers, friends, and family; but at least display some intensity and motivation. Resembles a Jay Cutler as a baseball player”

Seriously... your judging him based on his first couple at bats in the big leagues? That is laughable...

Oh by the way, he just got a base hit...
                            Last edited by Double-Drop; 07-07-2018, 05:03 PM.

Comment

[quote=Double-Drop;13472386]
                              Not on this roster. His bat has not even touched a ball today. No offense to the followers, friends, and family; but at least display some intensity and motivation. Resembles a Jay Cutler as a baseball player.

Seriously... your judging him based on his first couple at bats in the big leagues? That is laughable...

Oh by the way, he just got a base hit...
                              Tick tock. Care to place any real wagers on how long he's on the roster?

Seriously. Step up and set the keyboard down.

Comment

Working...
                              X