Primos Customer Service??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primos Customer Service??

I mailed my Primos Truth35 back to the company after it just died with no reason. I really didn't expect anything, but I just got an email saying that they were shipping something back 'new or repaired'. Anyone else have any experiences with Primos?

they sent me replacement patches to repair a hole in one of my vision ground blinds. also sending me a complete hub assembly for another blind even though i just need 1 pole! good folks and service!

Comment

Had a Ultra 35 quit after 2 weeks of use. Sent it back they sent me a new camera.

Comment

I've got their approval to return three 35s for replacements or refurbishing. The guy was very friendly and apologetic. All three quit qithin a month of each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
          I've got their approval to return three 35s for replacements or refurbishing. The guy was very friendly and apologetic. All three quit qithin a month of each other.
          We're these the 35 ultras?

Comment

I got 2 new ultras 8 days after mailing of my TC 35s. One of the new ultras was bad out of the packaging. They replaced that one as well.

Comment

Hate to hear that. I have 1 35 Ultra that is fairly new and I was considering buying another.

Comment

UPDATE!!!!!! Primos just sent me a brand new cam in box. Great customer service! Thanks Primos

Comment

I guess I am about to find out. I bought 5 of the 35 Ultras....and I will have to say that they suck! Horrible day/night pics. If it were one, I'd say bad camera....but all 5, bad design. Should have bought the original 46.

Just emailed Primos about it.

Comment

Good to hear of a company with good CS

Comment

I sent back a 35 for dry rot sensor cover. They sent me a brand new 46. A++++ in my opinion

Comment

I'm pretty frustrated with my 35 Ultra right now. Worked for a couple of weeks then 2 trips in a row now and no pics at all. Power won't stay on. Not sure if I'd be better off trying to return or calling customer service. Think I bought from Basspro in August.

Comment

I bought three 35's on 8\31 and the card reader went out on one last week. I called their customer service dept. and was given a RMA# and was told as soon as they received it they would send out a new one to me. I like these cameras, each one has over 8000 pics on the original batteries and still have 60%-70% battery life left.

Comment

They have great customer service, actually second to none! Having said this, I have had to use it way too much this year, especially on the ultra 46 model. It has cost me a lot of time without cameras in the field! Sad that we rely on these so much. I just hate to kill a deer if there's a more mature buck that should be shot.

Comment

I was told a firmware update might fix it or I could return them to the store or to them for replacement. Guess I can't complain about that.

Comment

Working...
                              X