Ozark - Season 3: FOR THOSE THAT HAVE FINISHED WATCHING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
    The guy playing Ben absolutely nailed that role! I don't understand why people don't like the role Ben played. I thought he was great, and they used him to deepen their ties with the cartel. Season ends with Wendy and Marty in an embrace by Navarro himself covered in Helen's blood. I regret not waiting till the series was finished to start watching it! I hate I have to wait for season 4.
    Ben was an annoying addition. He pulled some stupid stuff. BUT, the actor portraying him was outstanding. He showed a crazy range of emotion, convincingly. For being such a late addition to the show he made his performance memorable.

Comment

I guess Nelson lied to Helen when she asked him if he ever got the call to kill her he would tell her. She sure didn't look like she knew what was about to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by crittergetter76 View Post
        Ben was an annoying addition. He pulled some stupid stuff. BUT, the actor portraying him was outstanding. He showed a crazy range of emotion, convincingly. For being such a late addition to the show he made his performance memorable.
        I totally agree. I agree he was annoying, but he was also necessary! I bet that becomes more clear next season when Ruth turns against them.

Comment

Really good show but I can't stand Wendy. Reasons: 1. worked on obama campaign, 2. cheated on husband, 3. she isn't as smart as she thinks she is, 4. she's the word that rhymes with hunt

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
            The guy playing Ben absolutely nailed that role! I don't understand why people don't like the role Ben played. I thought he was great, and they used him to deepen their ties with the cartel. Season ends with Wendy and Marty in an embrace by Navarro himself covered in Helen's blood. I regret not waiting till the series was finished to start watching it! I hate I have to wait for season 4.
            He is a yankee that grew up in New Jersey. I couldn't get over the fake, over exaggerated southern accent. He just didn't come off as authentic to me.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
              I agree. The acting and writing was awesome. Except for Wendy's brother Ben. I thought he was pretty bad and did not mind seeing him leave.
              Man, I disagree with this 100% I thought his acting in the show was at the top of everyone. I personally wasn't a fan of the character but I completely understand why they introduced him to the show.

Comment

Ben struggling with bipolar disorder for my wife and I was convincing and tough to watch having see it in a loved one.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                  She was getting a plea bargain(for the byrds) from the feds to give navarro so he would kill the byrds off and she could take over their businesses without them. I'm betting the fbi agent lady tipped off navarro during their plane ride.
                  I kind of wondered if her tipping Marty "do not get on that plane" was enough to consider her as compromised ... hence his "thank you for the warning" as he stepped on the plane ... does/did navarro have Marty's phone tapped so he knew the deal?

Comment

Originally posted by ca1219 View Post
                    Man, I disagree with this 100% I thought his acting in the show was at the top of everyone. I personally wasn't a fan of the character but I completely understand why they introduced him to the show.
                    I agree that he did a great job at the nut house. But I had a hard time getting over his golly gee, gomer pyle style southern accent. I told my wife he wasn't really from the south. I looked it up and he grew up in NJ.

Comment

I agree that he did a great job at the nut house. But I had a hard time getting over his golly gee, gomer pyle style southern accent. I told my wife he wasn't really from the south. I looked it up and he grew up in NJ.
                      I get that and their attempt at every turn to portray middle America or conservatism from their Hollywood elitist liberal view was tiresome.

Comment

Great season!

Comment

Absolutely a great season can’t wait for the next.

Comment

I agree. The acting and writing was awesome. Except for Wendy's brother Ben. I thought he was pretty bad and did not mind seeing him leave.
                            I agree could have done without the stupid brother.

Comment

The only thing that show lacks is a hot girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                                The only thing that show lacks is a hot girl.
                                This is so true....you’d think they could at least sneak one in. 🤔

Marty’s daughter is the hottest but that sounds creepy coming from someone my age 😂😂

Comment

Working...
                                X