Ozark - Season 3: FOR THOSE THAT HAVE FINISHED WATCHING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ozark - Season 3: FOR THOSE THAT HAVE FINISHED WATCHING

Finished watching Season 3 of Ozark last night. Jeez. I haven't felt that level of t.v. tension since the end of The Shield. Some thoughts...

Wendy - I fully expected her to kill her her brother. Would've had more respect for her if she had. She's a sorry human among a bunch of sorry humans.

Darlene - Crazy, but effective. Very direct.

Darlene, Wyatt, and Ruth will be formidable.

Glad F. Cosgrove Jr. got what he had coming.

Just can't wait to see the next reinvention of Marty and Wendy's family and life. That boy is short fuse that is burning.

Helen's brains on Wendy's face was fitting. Jeez.

Can't wait for the next season.

Best season yet

Comment

Best season so far! Can’t wait to see what season 4 has in store.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
        Best season yet
        I agree. The acting and writing was awesome. Except for Wendy's brother Ben. I thought he was pretty bad and did not mind seeing him leave.

Comment

Finished last night as well, That ending blind sided me! What a great series, Hate that its so long between seasons!

Comment

Craziness

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
              I agree. The acting and writing was awesome. Except for Wendy's brother Ben. I thought he was pretty bad and did not mind seeing him leave.
              Really? I thought he did a pretty good job at being a crazy.

Comment

The ending really through me off. I am usually pretty good at seeing things coming but didn't see Helen dying, much less in that fashion. What did I miss there? Why did Navarro do it?

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                  The guy playing Ben absolutely nailed that role! I don't understand why people don't like the role Ben played. I thought he was great, and they used him to deepen their ties with the cartel. Season ends with Wendy and Marty in an embrace by Navarro himself covered in Helen's blood. I regret not waiting till the series was finished to start watching it! I hate I have to wait for season 4.

Comment

Originally posted by abilliott View Post
                    The ending really through me off. I am usually pretty good at seeing things coming but didn't see Helen dying, much less in that fashion. What did I miss there? Why did Navarro do it?
                    He did it because he knew Helen was lying to him and could no longer be trusted.

Comment

Crazy Good/Awesome series.

Thoughts on why lawyer was killed? Was she planning her exit from the cartel? Was she stealing? Maybe I missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                        He did it because he knew Helen was lying to him and could no longer be trusted.
                        Lying to him about what?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                          Lying to him about what?
                          She was getting a plea bargain(for the byrds) from the feds to give navarro so he would kill the byrds off and she could take over their businesses without them. I'm betting the fbi agent lady tipped off navarro during their plane ride.

Comment

I thought Navarro didn't like Helen's ethics. Some pretty fine moral distinctions made in the underworld. In episode 6 or 7, i think, Helen made a comment that depending on how things went, and what Navarro thought, some one would wind up being redundant / expendable.

I also thought the guy that played Ben did a great job of acting. Not sure about his role being necessary, but he did a good job in the role. It was really creepy when he smiled at the robo-assassin at the end.

I guess nothing in the world rattles Marty.
                            Last edited by mikemorvan; 04-14-2020, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                              She was getting a plea bargain(for the byrds) from the feds to give navarro so he would kill the byrds off and she could take over their businesses without them. I'm betting the fbi agent lady tipped off navarro during their plane ride.
                              Right, because she knew Marty and Wendy were a s show lol. She had already told Navarro she wanted to take over. Maybe we will get a flashback in season 4 and see what went down.

Comment

Working...
                              X