If you're looking for a 2-4 day hunt..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're looking for a 2-4 day hunt..

Post here if you're looking for a 2-4 day deer hunt. List what you're looking for in a hunt. Gun or bow. How do you prefer to pay? Kill fee or no kill fee etc.

I only bow hunt. I like a day rate with no kill fee. I like compartment vs assigned blinds. If I'm just looking to get into the woods I'll book a 2 day hunt. My expectations for a 2 day hunt are, if I get lucky I'll see a good animal and if I get really lucky I'll kill something. If I'm really wanting to kill something I'll book a 4 or 5 day hunt. During this hunt I expect to be able to locate, set up on and have a good chance at killing my target animal. I prefer to pay by CC in advance unless your giving me a cash discount.

Comment

I agree with Sideler. I know he just got back from a very successful hunt, and Im looking for the same kind of hunt for next Dec or Jan. I will spend upto 1,700 bucks for 4 day hunt. I have never hunted Texas Whitetails and want a semi guided hunt with descent odds for an opportunity to see lots of bucks. Camp doesn't need to be special just clean and comfy. Probably 4 guys in my group.

Comment

New to the forum and I am looking for a hunt now. Traveling from out of state so I want 4 or 5 days if possible. I have been before and just enjoy bowhunting Texas. Not looking for any record book buck, and don't want a 5 star resort with gormet meals. No trophy fees. Would like semi-guided meaning you have a ranch with stand sites in place and the guide takes us to and from the stands. I'll cook myself, just really need the ranch and a place to sleep. I am probably unrealistic in cost but is $1500.00 close?

Comment

Originally posted by zeke392 View Post
          New to the forum and I am looking for a hunt now. Traveling from out of state so I want 4 or 5 days if possible. I have been before and just enjoy bowhunting Texas. Not looking for any record book buck, and don't want a 5 star resort with gormet meals. No trophy fees. Would like semi-guided meaning you have a ranch with stand sites in place and the guide takes us to and from the stands. I'll cook myself, just really need the ranch and a place to sleep. I am probably unrealistic in cost but is $1500.00 close?
          If you are looking for a hunt now look at Brushy Hill they hunt until Jan 21
          180.00 day plus bunk house to stay

Lincoln ranch Hunts until jan 28 He has a jan special pay for four days and hunt 6 very nice lodge to stay
          Both have web sights

welcome to the fire

Comment

Originally posted by clay4626 View Post
            If you are looking for a hunt now look at Brushy Hill they hunt until Jan 21
            180.00 day plus bunk house to stay

Lincoln ranch Hunts until jan 28 He has a jan special pay for four days and hunt 6 very nice lodge to stay
            Both have web sights

welcome to the fire
            Thanks for the info. I may have been misunderstood in that I am looking for a hunt for the fall season. Timewise I can't swing anything right now, but I will look into those outfitters.

Thank you,

Comment

Working...
            X