Who else is working today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who else is working today

brought my 15 yr old in with me today, counting down the milliseconds till we can get out here and head to the lease.

I am.

Comment

At work

Comment

Just finished surgery #2. Have another one about to start and 2 in labor. I’m working today and on call until Monday at 0800. No Black Friday hunting or shopping for me!

Comment

I am.

Comment

I am, but just for another hour - the market closes at noon today. Been here since 8:00 and I have not made or received one work-related phone call.

Comment

I'm working 7-13's for a while yet, and have been for awhile....

I'll definitely miss the whitetail rut on my lease, but that's how it goes sometimes.

I can certainly say that I have already made up for it in the past, but I still miss it!

Comment

I am too!

Comment

I get off tomorrow morning at 7:30 and will be in the stand by 9:30

Comment

Working today and 1/2 day tomorrow.

Comment

Be at the Home Despot this evening closing later. Should be interesting.

Comment

I am. Been working for 12 days straight with no end in sight.

Comment

Working on doing nothing today

Comment

Working off this food i ate yesterday! Also working on a Nap!

Comment

Just a short job, guy just has to get some bees removed from his work yard, in November, after they've been there all summer. But hey! Sometimes you just gotta do what needs to be done.

Comment

Working...
                              X