• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! Enjoy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Now dat is just wrong.......lmao!!! I ain't in the rarified air of those arrow slingers....lol.[emoji1]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
      Yes you are

Congratulations Oscar, looking forward to the writeup when you get some time off from killin critters

Comment

Congrats Oscar, I would love to hunt Spain. It looks to be absolutely amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
          Oscar, you never cease to amaze me with your hunts and trophies. Congrats on another great trophy! Her I am being excited about killing a big whitetail and you are over the ocean experiencing the hunt of a lifetime for most and letting us live it thru a live thread. Congrats! Cannot wait to see your write ups for this hunt!
          Doug......I told Denise the day it snowed in Houston , "I bet the BIG whitetails are finally moving in Fredericksburg/Stonewall". She looked at me like......"whatever!"

Comment

Mid morning from Barcelona, high above the city at the "fu-fu" Ritz Carlton Arts Hotel. Guess we will hit the streets all day!

Comment

I were super fortunate to be bowhunting within 10 miles of these paintings. 7 thousand years before Christ!!!!!! As a bow hunter this is probably the MOST important thing I have ever witnessed. All paintings are with bow & arrow exclusively. These have been confirmed to be early "homo sapiens" that were nomadic hunter- gathers! This wall was considered to be a ceremonial site whenever they roamed in this area. They bowhunted IBEX, Roe Deer, and Russian Boar!!!!! A scene or two also depicted them killing some of their rivals. Guys .........we are such a speck on human history!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                I were super fortunate to be bowhunting within 10 miles of these paintings. 7 thousand years before Christ!!!!!! As a bow hunter this is probably the MOST important thing I have ever witnessed. All paintings are with bow & arrow exclusively. These have been confirmed to be early "homo sapiens" that were nomadic hunter- gathers! This wall was considered to be a ceremonial site whenever they roamed in this area. They bowhunted IBEX, Roe Deer, and Russian Boar!!!!! A scene or two also depicted them killing some of their rivals. Guys .........we are such a speck on human history!!!!!!!!!!!!

One scene is hunting a TORO and being chased by it.......incredible stuff.......really humbling!!!!!

Comment

What's the weather like? Pic of the beach looked cold but could be early

Is it there winter,spring?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulation on the ibexes. Thanks for sharing the adventure and pics with us.

Comment

Absolutely incredible!! Congrat's and thanks for the ride

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        What's the weather like? Pic of the beach looked cold but could be early

Is it there winter,spring?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                        Winter.......52 degrees and drizzle. Everybody on beach surfing had on wet suits. We are in the "Old World Market".......just eating "stuff" from vendors. Candy, nuts, olives, pickles, octupus, etc......lol.[emoji1]

Comment

Sagrada Familia, Guell Park, and Guadi House are all definitely worth a look. There’s also Castile Munjiac(not sure spelled rt). Don’t really have any other restaurants that stood out, but we never had a meal over there that wasn’t good, lol. Enjoy and keep pics coming

Comment

Originally posted by low_tec View Post
                            Yes you are

Congratulations Oscar, looking forward to the writeup when you get some time off from killin critters
                            I am trying to change flight to Toulouse from a night flight to a daylight train ride......I could catch up......lol.[emoji1]
                            For now my job is to follow Denise around shopping for items you can buy at the Galleria in Houston or Dallas. ........lol.[emoji53] Shhhhh.......did i say that outloud????

Comment

Originally posted by NotJose View Post
                              Sagrada Familia, Guell Park, and Guadi House are all definitely worth a look. There’s also Castile Munjiac(not sure spelled rt). Don’t really have any other restaurants that stood out, but we never had a meal over there that wasn’t good, lol. Enjoy and keep pics coming

Yep.....food is a never miss!!!! Thx for other suggestions.

Comment

Speaking of food!!! Tabasco is available on every continent I have visited.
                                .......#southLouisianaTakeover

Comment

Working...
                                X