Arkansas Duck Hunting Outfitter Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arkansas Duck Hunting Outfitter Suggestions

Anyone have any suggestions on an Arkansas duck hunting outfitter? Obviously the more affordable the better. My oldest son is a senior this year and asked for a hunt for a Christmas present.

All I can tell you is try to hunt around Stuttgart. Loads upon loads of ducks go there every yr. Geese too.

Comment

Laguna Madre outfitter. Eudora,ARK. Chance Holland first rate.Lots of ducks their geese ar slow coming

Comment

Following

Comment

ttt

Comment

Affordable Arkansas duck hunt don't go together. Look at Missouri. TN or Oklahoma. Can kill the same 6 ducks for half the price. Heck at reel foot you can get a weekend with 2 night lodging. Meals and 2 hunts for $500 a person. That might get a morning hunt in Arkansas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe check out A+ guide service in Stuttgart. I’m going there in January

Comment

on and Jan Abert
                A+ Stuttgart Guide service

Comment

My dad has an old college teammate that is a rice farmer in Stuttgart and we do our best to make it up once a year. Our experience is that the later in the season the better the hunting is. Can’t speak on outfitters and prices but I do know that like others have said, Arkansas duck hunting and affordable will probably not go together, especially around Stuttgart.

Comment

Originally posted by popeandyoung151 View Post
                    Maybe check out A+ guide service in Stuttgart. I’m going there in January

You could not pay me to hunt with these hacks again.
                    They were very unprofessional, rude, and did not try at all. They just took their money and when we did not have a good hunt, blamed it on the ducks not the fact they don't adjust for the wind, hunt the same blinds everyday, or that their guide spent half the hunt blowing a ******* whistle at his dog running all over the place.
                    They are cheap, but you get what you pay for with them.

Comment

Choose someone that is actually from here... There are lots of out of state “guides” that that have gar holes leased all over the place, it’s ridiculous. They’ve driven up prices and hurt hunting some.

That being said, it’s really dry up here this season. It honestly isn’t shaping up to be a banner year (before you do shell out some coin).

Comment

Originally posted by JJtomball View Post
                        You could not pay me to hunt with these hacks again.
                        They were very unprofessional, rude, and did not try at all. They just took their money and when we did not have a good hunt, blamed it on the ducks not the fact they don't adjust for the wind, hunt the same blinds everyday, or that their guide spent half the hunt blowing a ******* whistle at his dog running all over the place.
                        They are cheap, but you get what you pay for with them.
                        Hate to hear that. Hopefully I have a different experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                          Choose someone that is actually from here... There are lots of out of state “guides” that that have gar holes leased all over the place, it’s ridiculous. They’ve driven up prices and hurt hunting some.

That being said, it’s really dry up here this season. It honestly isn’t shaping up to be a banner year (before you do shell out some coin).

This! When I was up there mid month it was really dry. Need to find a outfitter that has ground leased with the ability to flood. I always hunt with friends, so I really don’t know of any outfitters off hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post

A+ falls into this group as well.

Comment

Working...
                            X