Never let your guard down (PSA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got back from my lease that is 15 miles from my house. We took possession today for our first year when the owner called and told me where the key to the gate was hidden. A car had been following me for about 2 miles down the dirt road to our lease. I pulled into the gate entrance and forgot about the car behind me. When I got out of my truck I then notice that the car had stopped and a young woman was standing by the car wanting directions to Stephenville or interstate 20. ***.... I am in the boonies and how did they get this lost. Then I remembered the bridge construction and the 3 mile detour on a county road about 10 miles away. They took a wrong turn that led them to the boonies. There were 4 women that had lots of teeth missing in the car and I told them how to get back to the road they were looking for. I did get my XDM 9mm from my truck seat and wait till they turned around and left before I went into the gate. I guess my point is------NEVER let your guard down. You never know what crack head is driving the back roads looking for something to steal. I just happened to put my pistol in the truck in case I saw a rattlesnake. I will be prepared from now on, especially because I do not have cell phone reception as lots of us don`t where we hunt. Be safe out there.

I thought this story was going a different direction with 4 toothless women [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
      I thought this story was going a different direction with 4 toothless women [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Bazinga! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So was it as good for them as it was for you? All BS aside, you're right. Gotta stay sharp these days no mater where ya are...never know what kinda whackos are around.

Comment

Hahahah I chuckled at this thought.

Comment

Kinda what I was thinking. Friday night, after a few beers, could have made for an epic story

Comment

Yea I tell me wife that stuff all the time, she thinks I'm paranoid.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                Yea I tell me wife that stuff all the time, she thinks I'm paranoid.
                About the toothless women

Comment

This is like one of those really good movies with a terrible ending

Comment

Snakes are the least of your worries. You should always have your pistol with you. It may save your life.

Comment

Were they wearing nike's or levis?

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                        Were they wearing nike's or levis?
                        Maybe both

Comment

I thought he was going to talk about Prostate Cancer with his PSA going up.

I still don't know what the (PSA) in the title line is all about.

Comment

I think it stands for public service announcement but your explanation is funnier. I also thought he was headed to whisper alley.

Comment

My first thought was the song about a guy sellin turnip greens and a lady looking for a interstate.
                              So, did ya send her to Miss Bell's for some sweet ice tea??

Comment

Working...
                              X