No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been craving me some BALCONES TEXAS SINGLE MALT WHISKEY.
    Might have to go to Goody Goody today since my Rumble bottle is getting low.

Comment

Has anyone had a chance to try the new Firestone & Robertson (TX) bourbon that was released in December? Bottle looks the same as the blended whiskey, the labels and lid are just black instead of white. I saw it a local bar in San Antonio, but I was already out the door when I noticed it. I went back in there the following week to try it, and it was already gone and they said they can't get a hold of anymore. Go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
        Has anyone had a chance to try the new Firestone & Robertson (TX) bourbon that was released in December? Bottle looks the same as the blended whiskey, the labels and lid are just black instead of white. I saw it a local bar in San Antonio, but I was already out the door when I noticed it. I went back in there the following week to try it, and it was already gone and they said they can't get a hold of anymore. Go figure!
        I like it better than the blended, not sweet like the blended is. I think it's a dang good bourbon

Comment

You can't beat Benchmark for the money.

Comment

Score some E.H. Taylor last weekend. First time I've ever seen it in stock
            Attached Files

Comment

OG Black Maple Hill

I enjoy the Eagle Rare & Sazerac.

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Philemone View Post

OG Black Maple Hill

I enjoy the Eagle Rare & Sazerac.
                  Where did you find that?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I been liking me some Balcones every once in a while. This single malt is a good un at 106 proof. Some of the best craft spirits made in Texas IMO.
                    Compares to Glenmorangie only better. Really goes good with a Maduro cigar.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      I been liking me some Balcones every once in a while. This single malt is a good un at 106 proof. Some of the best craft spirits made in Texas IMO.
                      Compares to Glenmorangie only better. Really goes good with a Maduro cigar.

The single malt is some good stuff. I like the baby blue from balconies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heathbar_tx View Post
                        Where did you find that?

It was a gift from my grandmother in 1999-2000

Comment

Originally posted by Philemone View Post
                          It was a gift from my grandmother in 1999-2000
                          You know what it's worth?

Comment

A johnny walker blue label on the rocks with a slice of pecan pie

Comment

Comment

Found a bottle of 10 yo Eagle Rare and Weller's Antique 107.

Comment

Working...
                                X