No announcement yet.

Audad... best way to cook it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell the friend nice try, but he’s going to have to find somewhere else to dump it.

Comment

I've tried eating about everything. I actually like javalina. Tried audad. Was rough on the taste buds. Choice between old jack rabbit and audad and I'd flip a coin

Comment

good sausage mix is 10/90

Comment

Had someone give me some that was made in summer sausage.First bite was not bad but the more you ate the worse it got.

Comment

Jerky

Comment

If you can find 2-3pounds of that chalky white dog $&@"...... eat that first. That will prep your pallet for the flavor to come

Comment

Trash it.

Comment

I had some jerky made out of a ram I shot and it sucked. Young ones aren't horrible, I had some chicken fried backstrap off a young one that was excellent, I'd probably do 50/50 dry sausage

Comment

Some of these folks need to learn how to cook. Ive fed it to a two year old and my wife and they both liked it. Do it just like a deer.

Comment

Get a large pot of water boiling and throw in 1 onion, 1 old hunting boot, and 10 lb aoudad meat. Boil for 30 minutes. Throw meat away and eat boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                        If you can find 2-3pounds of that chalky white dog $&@"...... eat that first. That will prep your pallet for the flavor to come

Lmbo!

Comment

I have killed a very nice 12-14 year old free range ram in West Texas a few years ago...and I fed it to a 6,14 & 17 year old and they loved it....but Jack Russels will eat anything

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                            I have killed a very nice 12-14 year old free range ram in West Texas a few years ago...and I fed it to a 6,14 & 17 year old and they loved it....but Jack Russels will eat anything

Comment

I've heard burning it is against EPA regulations....

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                                I laughed at that and my dogs are still staring at me.

Comment

Working...
                                X