T-Ball (Heath look here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-Ball (Heath look here!)

This is my boy Ethan and some action pics of him at t-ball. (as taken by his grandma!)

Have a few more, but wanted Heath to check out the lumber the boy's swinging! Taking care of our own!

And another result, good weight transfer, and how he turns his wrists over! Kids gonna go pro I tell ya!!!

Just too proud. The boys are actually playing 3-4 year old "honk" ball. Which is a league before t-ball. Basically, its non-competative scoring and the bases literally "honk" when you jump on them. Keeps the kids pretty entertained!

Thanks for lookin!

Thatta boy Ethan! Looks like you are in great commend of your Omaha bat. Keep the pics coming.

Comment

"honk ball"

love it!

thanks for the cool images Dad!

Comment

Oh my GOSH..... That is too cute!

Comment

Never heard of the honk. Great idea!

What it's all about. No HGH needed here.

Keep on swingin', Ethan!
          Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Big poppa, just a side note. I recently had the pleasure of working with one of the state's premier HS baseball coaches (Moody4A) and he said that breaking the wrist is NOT the right thing to do and that everything taught in the 70s/80s little league programs was basically bad habits ie breaking wrist, keeping back foot planted etc. He had an AWESOME computer program where he videoed kids swinging then was able to compare their swings side by side on screen to major leaguers.
            But first and foremost, have fun !!!

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
              Big poppa, just a side note. I recently had the pleasure of working with one of the state's premier HS baseball coaches (Moody4A) and he said that breaking the wrist is NOT the right thing to do and that everything taught in the 70s/80s little league programs was basically bad habits ie breaking wrist, keeping back foot planted etc. He had an AWESOME computer program where he videoed kids swinging then was able to compare their swings side by side on screen to major leaguers.
              But first and foremost, have fun !!!
              Correct, you dont want them to cock their wrists like you would in a golf swing, rather turn them over as they deliver the head through the strike zone.

Its amazing how they adapt their bodies at such a young age.

Comment

Great t-ball shots. Love the t-ballers. Got one for a grandson myself.

Comment

Lookin good blake!!

Comment

Nice! That's fun stuff right there. Looks like he needs to hit it towards the 2nd baseman.

Comment

that's too darlin!

Comment

Nice pics Blake. My 6yo son is in his 3rd year of t-ball. We'll be movin' up to coach pitch next year!

Comment

Working...
                        X