Death and New Life in 24hrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death and New Life in 24hrs

My grandpa passed away yesterday at the age of 94. Had a heart attack a couple weeks ago and never fully recovered. It was a peaceful death at home with my grandma and dad there with him.

While we were helping my grandma today my wife went into labor with our first baby! Hanging out at The hospital now waiting for Ms. Annie Grace to come and join us

Prayers up for your grandmother and family.

Congrats on the baby!!

Comment

Congratulations, you know he is happy smiling down.

Comment

Same thing happened to me when my daughter was born in 2003. My grandmother in Germany passed shortly before her birth so we ended up naming my daughter after her great grandmother. Brought my mother to tears when we told her. One life ends; another begins.

Comment

As hard as it is to lose him there is some symmetry there that is almost poetic. One generation exits, another arrives, the bloodline continues. Condolences and congratulations!

Comment

It is the Circle of Life - Barbara Bush died and one of her grandchildren was born today

God Bless your new life

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              As hard as it is to lose him there is some symmetry there that is almost poetic. One generation exits, another arrives, the bloodline continues. Condolences and congratulations!
              My grandma said it’s the best way it could happen, my wife was at the Dr this morning and she thought not till Monday but God always has his own plans. Thankfully my grandpa is watching over everyone and keeping momma healthy and comfortable while we wait

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                Well said
                Ditto

Comment

Condolences for your grandad, congratulations on your soon to be born daughter

Back in October of 96 my son was born, my grandad died the next day.

Helps to ease the pain of loosing one when you have a new arrival

Comment

Working...
                  X