CAT lake Fork Crappiefest!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAT lake Fork Crappiefest!!

Coming up March 31st! This is the 5th year I believe they have had it! I only remember because I haven't beat my kid yet!! It's a big fish tourney. Bank! Boat! Docks! Kayaks! You name it get out there and get it done! There's a $7500 3lb fish bonus this year! That would be a good payday!! Anybody else gonna be there? I'll be the one trying to beat an 8yr old! Sucker can sleep and eat cookies all morning. Drop a jig in the water for 15 minutes. Catch a 2.22, go back to sleep and walk in and win the 10 and under kids division! It didn't happen exactly like that but it wasn't far from it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bringing my 8 year old as well! I’ve been every year and it just keeps getting bigger and better

Comment

Yes I'm in with some kiddos too.

Comment

New sled will be broke in by then! Looking forward to it! The start of 4 weekends in a row of slinging slabs!!!

Comment

Getting closer!!! I just wanna beat one person!!![emoji2]

Comment

It sucks that it's opening weekend of turkey season. Would like to go, but hunting trumps fishing.

Comment

I’m game to help anyone in a boat!! Sounds fun!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cgny27 View Post
                I’m game to help anyone in a boat!! Sounds fun!!!

You can fish this one from a boat. Bank. Float tube or kayak!! Less than a week to go! Rain should end this afternoon. Can register online or in person at Lake Fork Tackle Friday 5-6pm and 6/7am day of the tourney I believe. Been some good fish being caught! Not by me however! But it just takes one bite!!!

Comment

Sounds like a lot of fun! Please post results and good luck.

Comment

Crappie-Fest

We will be there, been preparing and very excited about it for weeks now. We will fish from my boat with another couple. Kids 16,19,19 will fish it from the dock at the place we staying. I am sure they will whip us. They are seasoned.

I was whipping my wife and her bestie in shape this weekend, or something like that? Ok they caught all but about 6 of these fish in this picture while I fetched them beer and snacks. WE are ready to fish!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
                      We will be there, been preparing and very excited about it for weeks now. We will fish from my boat with another couple. Kids 16,19,19 will fish it from the dock at the place we staying. I am sure they will whip us. They are seasoned.

I was whipping my wife and her bestie in shape this weekend, or something like that? Ok they caught all but about 6 of these fish in this picture while I fetched them beer and snacks. WE are ready to fish!!
                      Not trying to be a party pooper, and it doenst bother me personally, but just as an FYI, don't have beer in the boat on Fork. I'd hate to see anyone get a $50/Can fine.

Wish I knew enough about crappie fishing Fork, otherwise is join in. Good luck to everone.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                        Not trying to be a party pooper, and it doenst bother me personally, but just as an FYI, don't have beer in the boat on Fork. I'd hate to see anyone get a $50/Can

Where is this from? Never heard that before but that said I can't fish and drink beer at the same time!! Too serious about both!!![emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                          Where is this from? Never heard that before but that said I can't fish and drink beer at the same time!! Too serious about both!!![emoji23]

Unless it's changed in the last few years (it very well may have as I haven't fished Fork in a while) but it used to be illegal to have beer in the boat on the lake. Seen a guy get a $300 fine for having a six pack in a cooler and had to pour it all out on the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                            Getting closer!!! I just wanna beat one person!!![emoji2]

You got a better chance of winning the lotto

Unless that little sucker has a ticket

Comment

Probably true. [emoji2]

Comment

Working...
                              X