Neat Looking Llano Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neat Looking Llano Buck

Posting a little late, but this deer showed up on our camera back in August. Not really sure what to think of him but he is pretty dang cool. What are y’alls thoughts? How old? Should we cull him or let him walk? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where ya at in Llano
    That thing is cool, his horns are at a b-buck angle, is prolly let him walk just to see what he does next year.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Quanah11 View Post
        Where ya at in Llano
        That thing is cool, his horns are at a b-buck angle, is prolly let him walk just to see what he does next year.

We are up north hwy-71 about 5 or so miles. Between Llano and Valley Spring.

Comment

Okay okay I’m down 16 north of willow city

Comment

Originally posted by Quanah11 View Post
            Okay okay I’m down 16 north of willow city

Awesome! Y’all looking pretty good this year? We have seen a good amount of deer compared to previous years

Comment

We are looking pretty good not as good as we were in 16’ but better than normal. This rain has pushed some acorns out and some good for the tanks but we will see if it saves our post oak trees. They took a beating this year in the rockier areas. We do have a lot of deer though. Doe-fawn numbers are good

Comment

That’s great, I haven’t seen as many yearlings this year as normal for us, but with how many pigs we have at the feeders it doesn’t mean much. Best of luck to y’all this year

Comment

Are they the same deer? The front view looks to symmetrical than the other pics?

Comment

Yes they are the same deer. There is a 15 min time difference in these pics.

Comment

Looks like he has a little axis in him, pretty cool if you ask me!

Comment

That's cool! He's young, if you can let him go another year or 2, he might really be Super Cool.

Comment

We have a buck that looks very similar on camera this year at our place in Llano. He's pretty young, however he will be removed from the gene pool promptly.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcherAG 93 View Post
                            We have a buck that looks very similar on camera this year at our place in Llano. He's pretty young, however he will be removed from the gene pool promptly.

I hear ya! Where about is y’all place at in Llano? We are up north on 71 about 5 or so miles

Comment

Originally posted by TSUBryanG View Post
                              I hear ya! Where about is y’all place at in Llano? We are up north on 71 about 5 or so miles

We are really close to you guys. Next to the Sandstone.

Comment

Working...
                              X