• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

League City PD - 281-554-1075
    Houston PD - 713-881-3100

A few that I have seen posted...

Comment

Just spoke to Dickinson PD and they said they didn't need any help right now but he didn't know about other areas.

Comment

The news is saying that they no longer need additional help. Federal/state help has arrived to assist the local emergency response teams.

I think there are still a lot of folks stuck in there homes down here. Tough to say where to start though.

Comment

From my contact....

It's constantly shifting and changing. There are many areas. Latest word was that Cypress was in the greatest need. Let me put you in contact with some of our first responders and they can give you specific instructions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
            From my contact....

It's constantly shifting and changing. There are many areas. Latest word was that Cypress was in the greatest need. Let me put you in contact with some of our first responders and they can give you specific instructions.

I can help out if it is still needed but I don't want to add to the problem. If boat help is still needed down there PM me a number and I can go.

Comment

Jet boat to Houston?

Originally posted by LittleMrHolmes View Post
              I can help out if it is still needed but I don't want to add to the problem. If boat help is still needed down there PM me a number and I can go.

I'm trying to get on a boat as well. I have a canoe, but not sure if that's enough.

I'm in Mansfield

Comment

I have 2 boats and they are ready to go but the numbers I have called both said they are ok and no longer need more boats. My fear is making the 5 hr trip with 2 boats just to drive around and have to head back home. I'm ready to help if someone knows where to go.

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                  I have 2 boats and they are ready to go but the numbers I have called both said they are ok and no longer need more boats. My fear is making the 5 hr trip with 2 boats just to drive around and have to head back home. I'm ready to help if someone knows where to go.

You got room in your truck? I can drive over to you. I'll let you know as soon as I talk to first responders where they need assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post

PM sent with my cell

Comment

Update... a guy I hunt with is in the middle of a rescue, but will be calling me as soon as he is done. He does in fact need assistance. He is with Harris County Sheriff

Comment

PM sent with my cell

Returned. Thanks. I maybe looking at Wed. before I can go now but keep me posted and I will see if I can move a work appointment.

Comment

Jet boat to Houston?

Update... a guy I hunt with is in the middle of a rescue, but will be calling me as soon as he is done. He does in fact need assistance. He is with Harris County Sheriff

I'm in BCS and can get there. Have boat ready to go. I've been trying to call and get thru since lastnight with no luck

Last edited by Hoggwild; 08-28-2017, 09:52 AM.

Comment

What's BCS? I'm new to TX

Comment

Bryan / College Station

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggwild View Post
                                I'm in BCS and can get there. Have not ready to go. I've been trying to call and get thru since lastnight with no luck

My guy just called and said go!!!!!! Get to nearest flooded town and ask firefighters/police where you can help. He said Cypress/Lake Conroe/etc... they are not turning around volunteers with boats.

Comment

Working...
                                X