some 8 point pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some 8 point pics

First time to post pics on this forum so I hope I did it right. Got these pics over the weekend.

This guy has the brow tine dept covered

Just a good solid 8 point

and this guy is a little on the wide side and eating too many cheeseburgers

Great looking bucks

Comment

very nice deer

Comment

good looking bucks

Comment

nice bucks, whats the purpose of the bucket??

Comment

Originally posted by Marine1 View Post
            nice bucks, whats the purpose of the bucket??
            Believe it or not, it is the only thing that has kept the coons off and out of my protein feeders 100% of the time. The pvc on the feeder legs did not work for me.

Comment

is this Mr Peterson??? If so glad you joined, this is ALOT better then THF!!! Hey its Matt Hudec. That wide buck is awesome and ready to be shot.

Comment

Yep. Yeah that wide buck has the body of a donkey. I have never seen him before he showed up last week on the cameras. I hope he sticks around so one of my hunters can get him. I think he is an absolute stud. You hunting Saturday morning? Got one picked out?

Comment

nice...

Comment

those r good deer

Comment

nice bucks, love the tall brow tine buck and the donkey buck is incredible, he almost looks like an axis/whitetail deer mix.

Comment

How much for the buck in the third picture? Good luck looks like you have plenty of choices!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          Yep. Yeah that wide buck has the body of a donkey. I have never seen him before he showed up last week on the cameras. I hope he sticks around so one of my hunters can get him. I think he is an absolute stud. You hunting Saturday morning? Got one picked out?
                          With all the rain its been a slow year for deer on or around our place. i have only seen 1 buck that I want to shoot and he is a weird racked 10 that is a cull. Prolly scores 114-120 and is 5.5

Comment

Working...
                          X