Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG - Trump is a Nationalist!!

The world is going to end!

Media is saying crap like Nationalist means holding one race over another...blah blah blah.. Funny how they won't dare to say what the definition is LOL

na·tion·al·ist
    [ˈnaSH(ə)nələst]
    NOUN
    a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.

Well I'll be! So am I!

Comment

As am I.

Comment

Obama was a Globalist.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
          Obama was a Globalist.
          All of them since Reagan were globalist. Thank god for Trump!

Comment

I knew it....scumbag is a Fraud

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              The world is going to end!

Media is saying crap like Nationalist means holding one race over another...blah blah blah.. Funny how they won't dare to say what the definition is LOL
              Because they don't know what the definition is. all they know is that they learned Hitler was a Nationalist so that means Trump is a Nazi. What's funny is a lot of the left's heroes (I include Hitler in that since the Nazi party was popular with American Democrats) were Nationalists. They are just too stupid to think past the narrative they've been given.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
                Obama was a Globalist.
                Getting rid of Gaddafi and destabilizing Syria were probably the two biggest globalists successes in this century.

Comment

Remember back when......."Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."

How soon the democrats forget.

Comment

my step sister was a normal person up until she went to get her masters at usc. now she has full on trump derangement syndrome. it's nauseating.

Comment

Hitler was a Nationalist !
                      Trump is Hitler reborn
                      Like Hitler, Trump wants to kill everyone who is not white.
                      Trump is really scary

Comment

Now I know what my next tattoo will be. WHITE NATIONALIST MFR
                        Right across my forehead

Comment

On second thought maybe that's a bit much for the available real estate. Maybe I will just go with MAGA. Much less painful.

Comment

Heard on good morning america that all of these last 3 shooters were "white nationalists". The media is such a crock. They label anything and anybody for their own agenda.

Comment

I am a proud Texan too.

See a lot of Mexican flags being flown here, I am guessing its OK for them to be nationalist ?

Comment

Working...
                              X