Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
    It starts every year in HouCo/ Trinity Co around this time.
    Yep. Now's the times.

I'm up working on work stuff so I can have my truck loaded and ready to roll ASAP.

Comment

Yep two giants killed in Davy Crockett this week chasing does..its getting that time!

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
        It starts every year in HouCo/ Trinity Co around this time.

I thought it started a little later. Looks like I’ll be in the woods next weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
          I thought it started a little later. Looks like I’ll be in the woods next weekend!

Next week is when we usually start, but full moon hits next Wednesday and solunar says best time of October be hunting. That moon will kick it off

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            Next week is when we usually start, but full moon hits next Wednesday and solunar says best time of October be hunting. That moon will kick it off

I was thinking that full moon would have some effect. I’ll probably head out there Friday before lunch and hunt all weekend.

Comment

Every time I see this thread pop up I think today's the day. Good luck Steve!

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck View Post
                Yep two giants killed in Davy Crockett this week chasing does..its getting that time!
                Pics?

Comment

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
                  Pics?
                  I know about one of them and he ain't about to post it on THIS site.... too much drama... And it's a way beyond just Booner!

Comment

I agree

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      I know about one of them and he ain't about to post it on THIS site.... too much drama... And it's a way beyond just Booner!

Yeah, yeah, yeah pics or it didn’t happen! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Don't blame him one bit...

Comment

What's the drama? Someone says it's a HF deer or that it didn't score what you think it does? Who cares? F'em.

Some of us just want to see big bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                            What's the drama? Someone says it's a HF deer or that it didn't score what you think it does? Who cares? F'em.

Some of us just want to see big bucks!

Just show me your buck bro

Comment

Post the dang pics, just be careful with the details.

I use the same description on every buck I post and dont get any drama

115ish 3-4 year old pen deer shot with a gun at night during archery only season with a flashlight

Comment

I'us just kidding... ain't no deers in east Texas... brown n down...

Comment

Working...
                                X