Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So some vehicles now come with no spare tire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm selling 4 new tires with wheels for a Cherokee.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Vehicles have never lasted longer, been safer, or been more capable than they are right now.
      Save weight and $$. I had run flats on my BMW and my mechanic said might as well go with cheaper tires as you rarely see flats any more compared to years past. Heck you even see new trend of Jeep's not running with tiresnon back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Yep, I have to keep a tea glass in the console.

I'd be REAL ****** if I had a flat and found out the car didn't come with a spare. I found a (hand written) invoice for a truck my dad bought in 1985, and the spare tire and rear bumper were "add-ons".
        My new 1979 F-150 had a spare but they tried the rear bumper was an extra thing. Salesman was out when I picked it up and I bitched that he said X amount of dollars for a complete truck. A complete truck has a rear bumper. They put on a cheaper silver painted towable bumper and I was happy.

Girl at work had a flat so we went out to help. No spare, no jack, notta... Used my jack but my 4-way wouldn't fit her lugnuts either.

Comment

Bless Texas Women

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Worley View Post
            I'm old enough to remember that you never got a spare on a truck purchase. You had to pay extra for the spare.

It use to crack me up they did not come with bumpers either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Many of the Mercedes Benz sports cars come without spare tire

Comment

Working...
              X