Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ender View Post
    Post the link please my filter blocks it
    An American aid worker's first interview about being kidnapped and held for ransom by Somali pirates in a 93-day ordeal. Scott Pelley reports.

Comment

Really good interview. She does a great job of describing it. I would love to have seen the "Oh $&!#" look on Helper's face when he realized he was cooked!

Comment

Great story
        With great ending

Comment

Awesome story

Comment

Awesome!
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Fantastic!

Comment

I am sorry, but I think it is reckless and half witted to go to Somalia. Seals are probably the best and the bravest this country has to offer. The fact that they have to jeopardize their lives to save people like her, drives me crazy.

Comment

Yee yee

Comment

Great story, kinda made me tear up thinking about the brave young men who did violence to save her.
                    Then a little mad at her for ever being there in the first place.
                    I am safely in South Africa as I write this but was in Dakar, Morocco, Laayoune and Egypt last week.

I'm a 6'3' 320 pound man and I was careful and knew the risk. Why in the devil a young blonde would be messing around over there in East Africa is beyond my understanding.
                    Savages really are savage, they are as far removed from humans as they can be

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
                      I am sorry, but I think it is reckless and half witted to go to Somalia. Seals are probably the best and the bravest this country has to offer. The fact that they have to jeopardize their lives to save people like her, drives me crazy.
                      Originally posted by Buff View Post
                      Great story, kinda made me tear up thinking about the brave young men who did violence to save her.
                      Then a little mad at her for ever being there in the first place.
                      I am safely in South Africa as I write this but was in Dakar, Morocco, Laayoune and Egypt last week.

I'm a 6'3' 320 pound man and I was careful and knew the risk. Why in the devil a young blonde would be messing around over there in East Africa is beyond my understanding.
                      Savages really are savage, they are as far removed from humans as they can be
                      Yep, my thoughts exactly.

Comment

Wow...incredible story. Thanks for posting. It is truly disturbing to think that people and places like that exist.

Comment

Awesomeness!!!

Comment

**** they SEALS are where it is at!!!

Comment

God Bless Our Navy Seals...

Comment

"They were there...then they were gone."

Bad arses! Heros!

Comment

Working...
                                X