No announcement yet.

TBH Sam Rayburn Crappie weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pop ups will be worth their weight in gold!! Bring some weights and we’ll set them in the shallows by the ramp. I’ll be swimming from 10-5!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
      It is out of town...Friday-Sunday LOL.

I ran into a guy on P.Stain Friday running a Ultrex so I hollered at him asking how he liked it. After talking to him for a few minutes he mentioned that he was your tournament partner. Super nice guy and he gave me some insight on the trolling motor purchase I have been considering.

I bought a new G-rod yesterday and am anxious to try it out. It looks and feels really great!

Slew doesn’t have partners.... he has deckhands and bitc hes!!

Comment

Bringing a pop up also and a squirrel cage fan and an extension cord. Need to go buy some new chairs I guess lol

Comment

I'm bringing swim trunks!! I was shanking em while kids swam all weekend! Heck I joined em a few times!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
            Slew doesn’t have partners.... he has deckhands and bitc hes!!

Comment

how did I just see this thread? sounds like a fun weekend, wish I could make it!

Comment

Yep ready to get this thing going!!
                . Working a short Tues, Wed, Thursday week and my A*% will be parked at Jackson Hill for the weekend

Comment

TBH Sam Rayburn Crappie weekend!

I may not even catch a fish next weekend. Just lather me in coconut tanning oil and stick a fruity cocktail with an umbrella in my hand!!! I’m ready to do nothing!!

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                    I may not even catch a fish next weekend. Just lather me in coconut tanning oil and stick a fruity cocktail with an umbrella in my hand!!! I’m ready to do nothing!!

Chew is a buying Gordons fish sticks at Krogers, reckon he will need to buy 2 boxes?

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                      Chew is a buying Gordons fish sticks at Krogers, reckon he will need to buy 2 boxes?
                      I've decided to stop at McDonald's in Jasper and but 150 fish fillet sammiches

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

Fat chicks like McFish sammiches [emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                          It is out of town...Friday-Sunday LOL.

I ran into a guy on P.Stain Friday running a Ultrex so I hollered at him asking how he liked it. After talking to him for a few minutes he mentioned that he was your tournament partner. Super nice guy and he gave me some insight on the trolling motor purchase I have been considering.

I bought a new G-rod yesterday and am anxious to try it out. It looks and feels really great!

He's got an Ultrex on his Ranger and his duck boat! I've got one on my new rig. It's pretty much the perfect trolling motor IMO that said with more moving parts it's gonna break sooner though. Sadly both his boats are in the shop. His Ranger quit Sunday morning and smelled like a wire was burning so he's down for a while.

Langdon and I both have a 7' G Rod. They're dang nice. I'm scared to use mine for fear of breaking it and Langdon won't let me get near his! For good reason.

Are we there yet???

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            Do not under any circumstances stop at the McDonald's in Jasper. Go to Sonic.

What time will you be passing through?

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
                              Do not under any circumstances stop at the McDonald's in Jasper.

Live life on the edge Chew! You might just see an elephant there!!!

Comment

How big a tub-o-slaw should I get?

Comment

Working...
                                X