Game Winner Cube feeder 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Winner Cube feeder 2.0

Are these worth a crap? Or should I get a different brand.

100G at academy for $349.00

50G for $299.00

What says the green screen?

Curious as well.

Comment

ya know its not the same but their silo/bigA 650lb units have held up pretty well for me over the years... this will be the next that i buy...just follow the assembly directions closely

Comment

They look really good for the price. If I’m not mistaken Academy has a really good return policy for their own brand. If something happens to it go take it back and get a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They work well , hold up, just caulk seams with marine grade caulk. Great for. the price.

Comment

I’ve got a buddy that has one and hasn’t had any issues. I plan on picking one up next week on my days off

Comment

Chinrease freed rotsa proteen

Comment

Walmart has the 200lb "Gamekeeper" for 168.00. Looks like the same model.

Comment

I've had mine a year and half and it's done pretty well. Just make sure secure the motor box area (tape/screws) before the cage is screwed on. I think the new ones may have access the motor area. The funnel on the sides isn't real steep so corn doesn't funnel as good as it should but still works.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    Chinrease freed rotsa proteen
                    Bump for the chinaman

Comment

If your going to spend the money for the 100 gal., you might as well get the stand and fill at Buccees for $399. Walk up, open lid, and pour in the corn. No more climbing on ladders, standing on top of buggies, or standing on 4 wheelers. If you are young, that probably don't matter but, when your old, you appreciate it more. Just my opinion, sorry for the long talk. Good Luck

Comment

I believe the cube is a “stand and fill” style.

Comment

Yes it is but, the quality is pretty low. The ASF will hold up longer. Again, just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                          X