Waydago! That's a fine house

Comment

Congrats !

Comment

Are you settling in good ???

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
          Are you settling in good ???

Trying to! Today’s my first day off in 3 weeks due to Fire Prevention season!

So many things to do! I got my TV mounted on the wall today, just in time for Cowboys football!!!! Thomas is in love with owning our own home and thinks his bedroom is the best place in the world.

It’s all coming together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congratulations to you.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

My strategy is unique but as follows: buy a house you can pay off in 10 years (go ahead and finance traditional). I refinance every time it can save me money. After the house is paid off or close enough, move and buy a bigger house. Rinse and repeat. I will also add market timing is key when selling and buying. Take all the cash from the sale and put down on a bigger house. Don’t buy homes that are at the 20 year mark that will soon need a ton of work. Sale before maintenance is needed and stay in the window. My goal was to have a mil plus in house equity at retirement, retire on some property in a modest home, debt free.

As far as shopping- look a lot. Don’t look for the kitchen you want but look for a house you can make money with. If a roof, HVAC and other big items have a 20 year life - time it right. Is the area up and coming or winding down? Timing.

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                  Trying to! Today’s my first day off in 3 weeks due to Fire Prevention season!

So many things to do! I got my TV mounted on the wall today, just in time for Cowboys football!!!! Thomas is in love with owning our own home and thinks his bedroom is the best place in the world.

It’s all coming together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Greatness!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tgil View Post
                    Greatness!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Do you think you and I should ask if she needs the yard mowed?

Comment

Great to hear Steph!! Glad Thomas has his own "pad" of sorts too!! us guys gotta have our space too!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                        Do you think you and I should ask if she needs the yard mowed?
                        Hmm, probably not. I think I'm still in trouble over that one!

Comment

Working...
                        X