Costa Rica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckfu View Post
    We had it all to ourselves. I haven’t worked up the nerve to slide down the waterfall like the tico boy did last year. Still haven’t load tested that rope swing either.
    Mark used the swing rope last time. It was certainly a great place! Took lots of pics there.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Shoot View Post
      I can't say enough awesome things about "ChuckFu's" place. The house is incredible and the views are amazing. I can't wait to be sitting on the porch in the morning drinking coffee and listening to the howler monkeys....

This will become a regular vacation spot for us, no doubt.

J.Shoot
      ^^^ This

Comment

waterfall fun....

We had it all to ourselves. I haven’t worked up the nerve to slide down the waterfall like the tico boy did last year. Still haven’t load tested that rope swing either.
        I've tried out the rope.... It was great, just pay attention to where you land.

I don't know about sliding down the rocks though...

Comment

PM sent sir
          replied with my email address...thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by J.Shoot View Post
            I've tried out the rope.... It was great, just pay attention to where you land.

I don't know about sliding down the rocks though...
            No rock sliding babe....what do you call that?? Waterfall rash??

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. JS View Post
              No rock sliding babe....what do you call that?? Waterfall rash??
              I seen him do it. He climbed to the top laid back like he was in a recliner and slid down it like it was Schiliterbaun.
              Misty looked at me and said don’t even think about it.

Comment

I seen him do it. He climbed to the top laid back like he was in a recliner and slid down it like it was Schiliterbaun.
                Misty looked at me and said don’t even think about it.
                Very true statement here! I watched in amazement too!

Comment

Just had a few TBH members get back Sunday. I don’t want to speak for them but I think they enjoyed themselves.
                  Oh I am sure!! We have the ATV tour, private catamaran, and zip line booked already.

Got the shuttle and the rental car squared away I think we are going to play the rest by ear. Everyone is pumped.

Comment

My family went 6/1-6/8 and chuckfu set us up at his neighbors place (as he and his family were there the same week). It was an absolutely awesome trip - hands down the best vacation that were ever took (anywhere). Absolutely beautiful scenery everywhere we went! Abundant wildlife and the beaches and waterfalls were awesome! Coffee at 445am with the howlers is incredible! We will be going back! Had a few cold drinks with Chuckfu one evening - he is an awesome guy...as good as they come!

Comment

Originally posted by dalaka View Post
                      My family went 6/1-6/8 and chuckfu set us up at his neighbors place (as he and his family were there the same week). It was an absolutely awesome trip - hands down the best vacation that were ever took (anywhere). Absolutely beautiful scenery everywhere we went! Abundant wildlife and the beaches and waterfalls were awesome! Coffee at 445am with the howlers is incredible! We will be going back! Had a few cold drinks with Chuckfu one evening - he is an awesome guy...as good as they come!
                      Thanks Darrin. Your family is pretty special as well. It’s what it’s all about. Ive really enjoyed getting to know the folks of the green screen. The beverages seem to be better the closer you get to the equator

Comment

A local couple had their baby several weeks early. I don’t personally know them but my niece does. Not sure of all the details but the baby has been hanging on and they are raising money. It’s hard to see a child like that for me anyway.
                        One of the prizes is a week stay at our place here. If someone from TBH wins I’ll give you an extra week. Not sure if the link below will work. I think raffle tickets are 10 each buy 4 get one free. Feel free to PM me about details.

Comment

A local couple had their baby several weeks early. I don’t personally know them but my niece does. Not sure of all the details but the baby has been hanging on and they are raising money. It’s hard to see a child like that for me anyway.
                          One of the prizes is a week stay at our place here. If someone from TBH wins I’ll give you an extra week. Not sure if the link below will work. I think raffle tickets are 10 each buy 4 get one free. Feel free to PM me about details.

https://www.facebook.com/10001949316...166413&sfns=mo
                          Very cool of you chuckfu!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Just had a few TBH members get back Sunday. I don’t want to speak for them but I think they enjoyed themselves.
                            Forgot to post back up on this thread. We had a blast and the house was as advertised. Super nice. AC in rooms were cold. We saw tons of birds and Monkeys from the back deck and the pool. The scenery is amazing. When you rent a car make sure it is 4x4 as you will need it. The water fall in the neighbor hood was nice. The rope swing is on its last leg as it is fraying way up high where it is tied on. It rubs another tree, so it is just a matter of time. Plus you really have to watch where you land right now. Now that it is rainy season is may be alot deep than it was 4 weeks ago. It took some getting used to the local food. I was expecting spicy food and it just wasn't.

ATV tour was a blast. It went to an even bigger waterfall with a a very huge rock jump that was a blast. was probably my favorite place to swim. The tubing/rafting was fun as well.

The wings as Jolly Roger were huge. there is a place on the ocean just across from the main road in that fixed out fish we caught for dinner. It was awesome. the You have ocean on both sides of restaurant so the views are awesome. the Monkeys will eat out of your hand there so that was fun as well. Great place for sure..

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                              Very cool of you chuckfu!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                              Doesn’t seem like it’s going to benefit.
                              I know I sucks to win a raffle that’ll ultimately cost you travel expenses etc.
                              it’s like winning a bill for 2k.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                                Forgot to post back up on this thread. We had a blast and the house was as advertised. Super nice. AC in rooms were cold. We saw tons of birds and Monkeys from the back deck and the pool. The scenery is amazing. When you rent a car make sure it is 4x4 as you will need it. The water fall in the neighbor hood was nice. The rope swing is on its last leg as it is fraying way up high where it is tied on. It rubs another tree, so it is just a matter of time. Plus you really have to watch where you land right now. Now that it is rainy season is may be alot deep than it was 4 weeks ago. It took some getting used to the local food. I was expecting spicy food and it just wasn't.

ATV tour was a blast. It went to an even bigger waterfall with a a very huge rock jump that was a blast. was probably my favorite place to swim. The tubing/rafting was fun as well.

The wings as Jolly Roger were huge. there is a place on the ocean just across from the main road in that fixed out fish we caught for dinner. It was awesome. the You have ocean on both sides of restaurant so the views are awesome. the Monkeys will eat out of your hand there so that was fun as well. Great place for sure..
                                I stay off that swing with zero frays.
                                Glad y’all enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X