No announcement yet.

Coast guard defies Trumps tranny ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More BS drama about a policy that has not been implemented. OBAMA POLICY. this inclusion of taransgenders was not yet in effect anyway. Yes, in a military of over a million and a half people serving, there are a few thousand that say they are trans. At this point, the obama policy to allow them to openly serve is not in place. Trumps policy to not allow them to serve is policy NOW, and was the same as it was before.

Comment

That "admiral" could very well be "decomissioned" for even publicly saying/posting that. If this is true, he's either asking for it, or the biggest dumbass that ever progressed to the rank of USCG Admiral...

And technically right now, since there is not official national declaration of war, the USCG falls under the DOT and commerce not US Military (unless all this recent terrorism crap has changed the normal way they do things such as being part of the NAS or such).

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        That "admiral" could very well be "decomissioned" for even publicly saying/posting that. If this is true, he's either asking for it, or the biggest dumbass that ever progressed to the rank of USCG Admiral...

And technically right now, since there is not official national declaration of war, the USCG falls under the DOT and commerce not US Military (unless all this recent terrorism crap has changed the normal way they do things such as being part of the NAS or such).
        It is now under the DHS

Comment

He deserves a bullet to the brain.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
            It is now under the DHS
            Yea, I kinda figger'd it had changed, but not up on things now as I once was when classifications/rank/declarations had a direct affect on me and where I had to go... Thx.

Comment

Working...
            X