Dirtbike/Motocross Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirtbike/Motocross Thread

Anyone else on here ride? If so, post a pic of your bike and where you ride usually.
    I have a 2014 Crf250r with a lowering link and that's about it. We usually ride at Ultimate MX or Rio Bravo.
    Attached Files

I quit riding cross country mx about 5 years ago and I miss it bad! When I quit I was riding 2009 kx450f.

Comment

Crf250r , heres a quick pic out riding. I havent ridden a track in years, gets a bit boring to me. Ive just made some jumps and trails with my backhoe at the ranch. Im a really light guy so the 250 moves me really good, but always looking for more power! By the way thats a sick bike you have.
      Last edited by CentexRancher; 02-11-2016, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasHunter.280 View Post
        Anyone else on here ride? If so, post a pic of your bike and where you ride usually.
        I have a 2014 Crf250r with a lowering link and that's about it. We usually ride at Ultimate MX or Rio Bravo.
        Use caution at Rio Bravo, multiple bikes have been stolen out there.

Comment

We have been riding vintage/post vintage MX.....
          [ATTACH]77423 [ATTACH]774234
          Attached Files

Comment

Last edited by TexasHunter.280; 02-12-2016, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
              Use caution at Rio Bravo, multiple bikes have been stolen out there.
              Thanks for the tip! We rarely ever leave our bikes but I'll make sure to keep an eye out.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1455300135168.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	24429591
                I got my son a 50 to start him off we have about 4 dirt bikes including his all the way up to my little brother 450 CRF.! My wife says it expensive not the bikes but the hospital bills.!!!

Comment

Used to.

Comment

used to race Rio Bravo a LONG time ago.. haven't been there since the son took over for the old man (think hes sold it since)..
                    Old man used to ask the kids what their grades were before letting them on the track.

Used to hit all the tracks every weekend (3 palms, splendy, etc) then got into hare scrambles and did the STORM/Torcs racing ... loved the woods.
                    gave it up shortly after snappin my tib/fib.
                    Had plethora of bikes, 85 CR250, YZF250's, '03 CRF450R and a service Honda CR500 for a very short while

Comment

I have gone through about 6 different bikes during my riding days.
                      I lost interest about the same time everything was going to 4 stroke. Miss the smell of castor bean smoke in the woods.
                      Next they will have catalytic convertors. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        used to race Rio Bravo a LONG time ago.. haven't been there since the son took over for the old man (think hes sold it since)..
                        Old man used to ask the kids what their grades were before letting them on the track.

Used to hit all the tracks every weekend (3 palms, splendy, etc) then got into hare scrambles and did the STORM/Torcs racing ... loved the woods.
                        gave it up shortly after snappin my tib/fib.
                        Had plethora of bikes, 85 CR250, YZF250's, '03 CRF450R and a service Honda CR500 for a very short while

Ever ride out at Outlaw Trax in Huntsville?

I was a member out there for years some time ago... If you raced the STORM series you might have been out there for a few races.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
                          We have been riding vintage/post vintage MX.....
                          [ATTACH]77423 [ATTACH]774234
                          my dad ride vintage- has a couple of CZ I think

Comment

I love riding just hate everything is so far from the metroplex and private land.

Comment

I've got five. All restoration projects.

Comment

Working...
                              X