No announcement yet.

Best .30 cal suppressor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following back up for maybe my 2nd suppressor. I got my Omega in, in 7 months to the day. Been loving it.

Just wish my pigs would slow down a little more. I swear they all run full sprint when they hear it from my AR-10.

I see some buddies videos and they jog off slow motion lol

Comment

i am really liking what I see from the new Nomad 30 can

Comment

On Camp Stanley I use a Model Seven 300Blk with a ACOG, trap adapter and fram filter. It works dang good.

I realize many live in fear so they wouldn’t take this route.

Comment

ttt

Comment

There are some on Amazon, type in solvent trap

Comment

For precision and/or limited AR use: Thunder Beast 7
              For heavy use: Rugged Surge

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                Following back up for maybe my 2nd suppressor. I got my Omega in, in 7 months to the day. Been loving it.

Just wish my pigs would slow down a little more. I swear they all run full sprint when they hear it from my AR-10.

I see some buddies videos and they jog off slow motion lol
                I noticed last week when I smoked a pig with a canned 10 that the recoil takes me off target just long enough not to get a second shot at the runners. With a canned 15 I am more able to stay on target after the initial shot and get a follow up shot or two.

Comment

ttt

Comment

I’ve recently jailed a TBAC Ultra 7, can’t wait to get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                      I’ve recently jailed a TBAC Ultra 7, can’t wait to get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      That is a quality can. It was a finalist on my list when I bought my 1st last year

Comment

I have a Crux Nemisis and I think it sucks.

Comment

I have an OMEGA and its amazing but if you want titanium my brother in law has the Q Trash panda and that thing is crazy light, accurate and quite

Comment

Originally posted by Houston4x4 View Post
                            if you want titanium my brother in law has the Q Trash panda and that thing is crazy light, accurate and quite
                            And unfortunately sold by a company with a loudmouth jerk for a CEO.

You can get titanium and quiet and humble customer service from a Dead Air Sandman Ti.

Comment

Working...
                            X