Tropical Weather Discussion 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    All that deep color in South Texas looks great, but timing sure could be better!!
    Negative. That deep color can suck it. It’s rained every day for a month.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      All that deep color in South Texas looks great, but timing sure could be better!!
      When do you plan to be back in the area amigo??

Comment

Hurricane Rosa is moving up the Baja Peninsula later this week and another tropical storm is projected to take the same path. Heavy rains are expected on New Mexico next week, so some of that may make it into west Texas again.

I was hoping to go to the lease near Dryden October 5-8. That may get called off.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          When do you plan to be back in the area amigo??
          Gonna make a quick trip Friday mornin' and back on either Sat. or Sun... gotta hand out the MLD tags to my hunters... We're still waitin' on AEP to install our electric meter... Everything's hooked up and inspected... seems there's only one guy in Laredo that approves meters and releases them for installation in Webb county and he's been on vacation!! That and all the rain has set us back some... I'm afraid that the 7" rain we got all at once may have put a serious hurt on our quail...

Too dang hot to get serious about shootin' a deer now anyway...

Comment

Up. Khou weather guy just mentioned GFS puts something on the western gulf in a week. No bueno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
              Up. Khou weather guy just mentioned GFS puts something on the western gulf in a week. No bueno.

Fornicate the rain! Over 20" here in September!

Comment

Love me some rain

Comment

I’m about ready to dry out for a couple of weeks

Comment

Tropical Weather Discussion 2018

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                    Hurricane Rosa is moving up the Baja Peninsula later this week and another tropical storm is projected to take the same path. Heavy rains are expected on New Mexico next week, so some of that may make it into west Texas again.

I was hoping to go to the lease near Dryden October 5-8. That may get called off.

I don't want to hear you west Texas boyz complaining about too much rain...[emoji12]

Comment

49 inches this year
                      9 in the last 30 days

Enough please.....................

Comment

It has only rained twice this year at my house. The first time it rained for 35 days and the second time it rained for 27 days & counting.

Comment

Never thought I would be dodging rain to get plots planted in Fisher County but it’s a challenge this year!

And that’s fine because with this moisture there will be plenty for them to eat even if I don’t plant.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
                            It has only rained twice this year at my house. The first time it rained for 35 days and the second time it rained for 27 days & counting.

Comment

Anybody watching the system thats supposed to impact Texas from the west next week?

Comment

Working...
                              X