Asf ez-feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
    Baytown has some of the revised versions as well.
    Current inventory about to be down by 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just bought the last two at the Baytown store.

Comment

Anyone been by the Denton store in the last day or two? Smart said they had some on Wednesday, but I’d like to know for sure before I drive 45 miles.

Skinny

Comment

Denton store has 5 now. Lol.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
          Denton store has 5 now. Lol.

Skinny

Niiiiice!

Comment

Installed!

Skinny

Comment

Ft Worth had at least 1 yesterday outside store when I was gassing up...

Comment

Installed!

Skinny
                Looks good Skinny!

Comment

Installed!

Skinny

Looks good Skinny! Can't believe you left the price tag on it though..

Comment

Quick question Skinny,
                    One of the 3 mods listed in this thread is placing pvc spacers between the feeder bottom and coon plate to keep a full load from squashing the feeder bottom onto the spinner plate.

See post #120 & 154 referencing the concern and the fix.

Since A/S fixed one of the issues mentioned on this thread there is chance they somehow addressed this other one.
                    Did you fill it full up and notice the need for added spacers?

I’ve already installed 3 on mine, just wondering if the newer models still have this concern.

Last edited by DaveC; 02-24-2019, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Quick question Skinny,
                      One of the 3 mods listed in this thread is placing pvc spacers between the feeder bottom and coon plate to keep a full load from squashing the bottom onto the spinner plate.
                      Since A/S fixed one of the issues mentioned on this thread there is chance they somehow addressed this other one.

I’ve already installed 3 on mine, just wondering if the newer models may have addressed this concern.

Skinny's has a coffee can on the bottom of it if you look close... Probably one that has not had anything done to address that by ASF...
                      Last edited by Smart; 02-24-2019, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Skinny's has a coffee can on the bottom of it if you look close... Probably one that has not had anything done to address that by ASF...
                        Good point

Comment

Quick question Skinny,
                          One of the 3 mods listed in this thread is placing pvc spacers between the feeder bottom and coon plate to keep a full load from squashing the feeder bottom onto the spinner plate.

I’ve already installed 3 on mine, just wondering if the newer models still have this concern.

Ummmmm. I just put it in place, put 12 bags in, hooked up the timer and battery, set times, and hit test a few times. All seemed good. ????

Skinny

Comment

Asf ez-feeder

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Yep. We have about 40 old “veggie” cans in our workshop from back in the 80’s to hold nuts, bolts, whatever you can think of. I grabbed one that was actually empty and cut it down a bit. Then cut 4 tabs out to mount it. Used some short sheet metal screwed to attach it. Done.

My mom owned a child care business back in the day. My dad saw a purpose for the hundreds of big veggie cans. Lol.

Skinny

Comment

Not that’s it’s worth anything, but I had a 2000# capacity feeder dubbed the white rocket ship there up till yesterday. Last night and this morning I had more deer and turkey pics than I’ve had in months and months. Were they intimidated by the rocket? Who knows. Lol.

Skinny

Comment

I just noticed an improvement at the Buckys in Bastrop looks like they covered up the wires connected to the motor.
                                Pictures are not loading for some reason it’s a metal housing now covering wires.

I wonder if you can get the mod on the new one from ASF .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X