No announcement yet.

First dose of Vaccine Taken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know i have heard different things about the taking of Ibuprophen, heard do not take a week before shot, but right now i have a hell'uva head ache,, but not sure if i should take something for it

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
      Was this an Army doctor by chance?
      Nope, private dr.

Comment

Originally posted by mdb0531 View Post
        5 years from now - "If you took the covid vaccine in 2021 or 2022 YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR COMPENSATION!!!"
        Well, with my health, at least my family has something to look forward to vs the potential of getting the virus and the potential outcome.

I'll take my chances and get my second vaccine on the 18th. I have a higher faith regardless of the outcome [emoji120].

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Yea, I’m taking my chances with the near 99% survival rate before I take an unknown chance on an untested vaccine.

To each their own!

Comment

5 years from now - "If you took the covid vaccine in 2021 or 2022 YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR COMPENSATION!!!"
            And you may be an invalid from the virus or even worse. Nobody knows where any of us will be in 5 years

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
              you know i have heard different things about the taking of Ibuprophen, heard do not take a week before shot, but right now i have a hell'uva head ache,, but not sure if i should take something for it
              Last rumor I heard was don't take it before the shot but after to help with side effects is okay.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                Yea, I’m taking my chances with the near 99% survival rate before I take an unknown chance on an untested vaccine.

To each their own!
                Thanks for y'alls input.

Comment

I guess I'll take some Advil,

Comment

Us shop trash would just drink a beer.

Comment

My doc said to alternate advil and tylenol every 4 to 6 hours as needed.

Comment

Many of the same people that worry about how proven safe the vaccine will be, are going and buying cattle wormer to take as medicine

I'm on a couple waiting list, but no call yet.

Comment

My wife and my oldest son are done. I get my 1st on Thursday in Austin.

I would never normally get a flu shot, but I have some travel planned. I'm hoping it may help me through the new 'test before re-entry" restrictions.

Comment

got my first one today. 28 days and I get to get another. Yayyyy!

Comment

BrianL- Drs are giving that cattle wormer to people in ICU. Ive also given the same medication to my children for pin worms. Its an old medication as I took it 50 years ago as well.

Comment

Nope, part of the emergency approval states there are zero repercussions for the manufacturer should there be an issue down the line.

Comment

Working...
                                X