"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by viper3853 View Post
    im prob gonna head out friday about 4pm and Sat morning.
    Your nuts. It's cold

Comment

Well I finally get over Poison Ivy and then I come down with severe bronchitis. The Dr had me get an x-ray to make sure it wasn’t pneumonia. Good thing is, it wasn’t. My cough doesn’t feel like a mule kicking me in the chest anymore and no more chills.

I have used up all my Dr visits for next 3 yrs. LOL

Now back to hunting, I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by 05 gray ghost View Post
        Well I finally get over Poison Ivy and then I come down with severe bronchitis. The Dr had me get an x-ray to make sure it wasn’t pneumonia. Good thing is, it wasn’t. My cough doesn’t feel like a mule kicking me in the chest anymore and no more chills.

I have used up all my Dr visits for next 3 yrs. LOL

Now back to hunting, I hope.
        dang have you had some bad luck or what?at least youll be ready for the GRXH

Comment

Was out by the primitive all day today and didn't see anything besides a few deer. Nice new fence up on the ridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhnter01 View Post
            Your nuts. It's cold
            Exactly when chasing pigs is good. They have to move to feed.

Comment

Ha went out this morning and boy it was cold and windy. Didnt see anything but a bunch if deer.

Comment

I went out at 5 and the cold was brutal. I didnt see anything, except ice. I tried to track them, but got a call one of my kids was having trouble breathing so i had to leave. Made it about 3/4 of a mile back from gate at pecan grove. Looks like best i can tell they headed for the back. Im assuming far back out of that nasty wind. Hearing it may be nice this weekend.

Comment

My guess would be some thick stuff out of the wind would be best for hunter and hunted. Wish I didn't have a 2 1/2 hour drive to get there.

Comment

I got a call from Johnny at 5:00pm today.

He said the helicopter will fly tomorrow if the weather allows.

That will be the only day.

Comment

If the ground is white with snow, that heli-shoot will be brutally effective. Taxpayers getting their moneys worth this year, although not so good for bowhunters

Comment

I am young and still in need of massive quantities of wisdom. If im willing to drive the distance are there really groups of people on here that will let me hunt with you given that i display a respectable attiude

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Bubba's bulletman View Post
                          I got a call from Johnny at 5:00pm today.

He said the helicopter will fly tomorrow if the weather allows.

That will be the only day.

Did they fly today, and if so what areas.

thanks

rl

Comment

Originally posted by NightStalker View Post
                            If the ground is white with snow, that heli-shoot will be brutally effective. Taxpayers getting their moneys worth this year, although not so good for bowhunters
                            lets hope it melts this afternoon with the sun out or first thing tomorrow AM!
                            If everyone says the heards are slim this year why are they still wanting to do an arial hunt? and who makes that call?

Comment

I want to head out right now. Anyone know if the helihunt took place??
                              Last edited by viper3853; 02-04-2011, 12:42 PM. Reason: Misspell

Comment

Heli has been out all day. I started out at 6 and the heli was at primitive ten moved over to where I was heard at least a 100 shots today. Saw one guy takin one out on his cart. I figured it would have been pretty good with all the snow but I haven't seen a pig yet. The heli sounds like it has seen plenty thoug

Comment

Working...
                                X