No announcement yet.

Who wants to win a new Elite bow????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just informed that the winner’s premium will go up due to the likelihood that he’ll shoot his eye out. JK. It was good talking to you yesterday.

Comment

I have a general car insurance question. Is it cheaper to have teenage kids on a separate policy than the parents? Is there any benefit to it?

Thinking about the quote or quotes I need.

Comment

Done!

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
          I have a general car insurance question. Is it cheaper to have teenage kids on a separate policy than the parents? Is there any benefit to it?

I have wondered this same thing, and to take it a step further, what about when they leave for college and move from Houston to a small town?

Comment

Just filled out the form for car and renters.

Comment

very cool deal!

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                I was just informed that the winner’s premium will go up due to the likelihood that he’ll shoot his eye out. JK. It was good talking to you yesterday.
                Hahahahaha Somehow I could see that coming back on me!!! I know if you win I will be having you sign a waiver!!!

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post

Originally posted by 98ag View Post
                I have wondered this same thing, and to take it a step further, what about when they leave for college and move from Houston to a small town?
                In general most of the time it is cheaper for the kids to be on your policy. With that said every case is different and depends on many factors just like any rating does. I will say some carriers are more teen friendly than others. If the child is going off to college and still comes home for breaks and summer etc then most of the time it is cheaper to stay on the parents policy. There are discounts for kids in school that you need to look into also and those vary per company. Good grades (B average) is a discount for most companies. There is also driving courses that can be taken online that is a discount for most companies also. Some give a discount for students that go to school more that 150 miles from home.

This is probably more information than you asked for and not a direct answer but for the most part there is no direct answer in insurance!

Give me a call or email if you have more questions or need clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by MIHunter View Post
                  Done!
                  Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                  Just filled out the form for car and renters.
                  Thank you

Comment

How long are you doing this till? We've discussed shopping home, auto, lease, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by dfkoon View Post
                      How long are you doing this till? We've discussed shopping home, auto, lease, etc.
                      I will be doing the drawing at the end of the month. Send me an email and I can let you know what I need for a quote.

Cale.staton@rolloinsurance.com

Comment

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I have been able to help a few people from TBH so far. Let me know if you would like a quote so you can get entered.

Comment

Cale saved me about half of what I was paying and upped my coverage. If you are even thinking about about insurance you should get with him and at least let him look a your needs. Thanks again Cale. I will get with you tomorrow. Sorry has been super busy around the office.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                            Cale saved me about half of what I was paying and upped my coverage. If you are even thinking about about insurance you should get with him and at least let him look a your needs. Thanks again Cale. I will get with you tomorrow. Sorry has been super busy around the office.

Thank you for the opportunity and I am glad to have you a part of my agency.

I will be around all weekend working so if anyone would like me to look at their coverages let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just filled out Card.

Comment

Reached out to Cale for a quote and it was the best quote I have had. I decided to use him for my auto and renters insurance. He is a great guy to deal with and made everything very easy.

Comment

Working...
                                X