Remington/Marlin Rebate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remington/Marlin Rebate

These guys are a joke, its like your dealing with an outfit in Nigeria. My "response" to their $75 rebate has been mailed but I won't receive it until after Feb 15th. UFB

Anybody get their's?

"Marlin Black Friday 2017 MIR - USOffer #76947
    The promotion "Marlin Black Friday 2017 MIR - US" is promotion number 76947 and it runs from November 19th, 2017, to November 27th, 2017. All redemptions must be submitted or postmarked per the terms and conditions of the promotion.

Your submission has been processed and your response has been mailed. You should receive it by February 15, 2018. If by this date you have not received your response, please contact us at 1-888-859-6995. Thank you."

S&W was the same way. A third party handles that stuff and it’s always slow.

Comment

I got mine. Took about 3 months but I got it. Mine was $100.

Comment

Still waiting on Beretta, Nikon, Remington. Discount Tire was the fastest with a 3 week turnaround

Comment

Most are handled by a 3rd party company, I believe one of the biggest ones is out of El Paso

Comment

got my smith and wesson within 4 weeks or so

Comment

Remington is having a cash flow problem. Not surprise.

Comment

One more reason i hope they tank

Comment

That’s really not unusual for any manufacturers rebate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                    Agree with this. They have slid a LONG way since the Remington my dad loved.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
                      That’s really not unusual for any manufacturers rebate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed...... they usually say 3-6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                        Originally posted by Hudson05 View Post
                        Agree with this. They have slid a LONG way since the Remington my dad loved.
                        Why. Rem has been in business over two centuries and was/is a staple of hunters and shooting enthusiasts across the country whether it's a complete rifle, shotgun or building off an action and the massive aftermarket available. It's the rifle equivalent to wishing death on the small block chevy. If you've jumped off the rem. factory gun wagon one could hardly blame you with their series of suspect auto shotguns, trigger debacle and general decline in quality since they were taken over by the number crunchers. But to wish them to cease to exist is a little much. The 5r is still a half inch out of the box rifle and the versamax is a leap forward since the 1100/1187 and those dark in between years. Granted they need to take a page out of the gm/hornady handbook and turn their **** back over to the engineer/marketing people. However, even as they stand now they are a massive driver in the u.s. market for others like ruger to come in with the american and other similar low cost domestic mfg's to step up their game in addition to increasing imports amidst their apparent weaning quality standards. The last new remington I bought was still stamped Illion, NY. That still means a little to me and the removal of a major competitor (and in this case still probably the top of the heap at least in center fire rifle sales) in the market is almost never good for the consumer.

Comment

Originally posted by TexMax View Post
                          Why. Rem has been in business over two centuries and was/is a staple of hunters and shooting enthusiasts across the country whether it's a complete rifle, shotgun or building off an action and the massive aftermarket available. It's the rifle equivalent to wishing death on the small block chevy. If you've jumped off the rem. factory gun wagon one could hardly blame you with their series of suspect auto shotguns, trigger debacle and general decline in quality since they were taken over by the number crunchers. But to wish them to cease to exist is a little much. The 5r is still a half inch out of the box rifle and the versamax is a leap forward since the 1100/1187 and those dark in between years. Granted they need to take a page out of the gm/hornady handbook and turn their **** back over to the engineer/marketing people. However, even as they stand now they are a massive driver in the u.s. market for others like ruger to come in with the american and other similar low cost domestic mfg's to step up their game in addition to increasing imports amidst their apparent weaning quality standards. The last new remington I bought was still stamped Illion, NY. That still means a little to me and the removal of a major competitor (and in this case still probably the top of the heap at least in center fire rifle sales) in the market is almost never good for the consumer.
                          Amen

Comment

As a gun enthusiast and 2nd amendment supporter I don’t want to seen ANY gun maker go under. We need as many folks out there making guns as possible. Remington has a storied history. I hope they have their day again. Ruger has totally turned their business around as has Savage. Remington can do the same

Comment

Originally posted by TexMax View Post
                              Their trigger fiasco should have been enough to banish them long ago. Since then, quality has gone down hill with their bolt actions, pistols, ammo, and marlins

Comment

Working...
                              X