Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring break snow ski destination recommendation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are wanting to do another ski trip this spring break and looking for recommendations. Last year we went to Ruidoso and it was fun but the snow wasn’t too great. May do Colorado this year Thinking about a ski in ski out since I have a 10 yr old and a 6 yr old. What are y’alls recomendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purgatory would be a good choice that time of year.

Comment

Angel fire outside Taos. Stay at hotel or condos and u can ski in and out.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Copper mountain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It's been awhile but I really liked Steamboat. We used to ski Vail every year but the crowds are unreal.

Comment

Hyatt beaver creek!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Casey, check out Sunlight outside Glenwood Springs. A hidden gem that most people have never heard of without the crowds and price of the big resorts. All trails lead right back to the lodge. Walk out of lodge put on skis and ski down to lifts. You can ski right to your room in many cases. Lots of stuff to do as well for a great family time.

Sunlight gives you a full day of skiing for about half the cost of the mega resorts. You'll park for free, walk to the lifts, and never stand in line.

Comment

Steamboat is awesome. We skied there last year and had a blast. This year we are going to Purgatory.

Comment

Kirkwood near Lake Tahoe.

Comment

Wolf creek in South Fork, CO. We go every year and always have a good time. They have really good snow too

Comment

Ski Cooper was fun. Went in January last year and spent two days there and then 2 at Vail. Be careful, I also had 3 knee surgeries in 2017 because of that fun little trip.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                        Casey, check out Sunlight outside Glenwood Springs. A hidden gem that most people have never heard of without the crowds and price of the big resorts. All trails lead right back to the lodge. Walk out of lodge put on skis and ski down to lifts. You can ski right to your room in many cases. Lots of stuff to do as well for a great family time.

http://sunlightmtn.com

Those are a lot cheaper rates than most of the places I’ve seen. What is the lodging like?

Comment

Its been several years but we skied Sunlight. Its a very family oriented place. Ski Cooper is good and if you stay in Buena Vista or Salida you can also ski Monarch. All these places are family oriented and reasonably priced.

Comment

We stayed in town at a hotel in Glenwood springs but I remember seeing the ski in/out condos and thought it would be very convenient.

Comment

Tagged for later, would love to take the fam on their first ski trip next year!

Comment

Working...
                              X