Missing jet 777...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing jet 777...

That is some rugged territory from Malaysia to northern China. They don't have a clue yet.

A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 239 people from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing disappeared Saturday after losing contact with air traffic controllers.

not good! prayers sent!

Comment

We been watching it for the last 2 hours also! Not good at all...........especially since we leave for London and Paris tomorrow for springbreak. The wife freaks out for everything though when it comes to international travel.

Comment

It's not only over some nasty terrain, but also, quite a bit of water, and some pretty desolate areas. China has a huge population, but also has a lot of area that is totally unsuited to habitation. There are some villages that have no communication with the outside world, other than foot traffic.

Need to pray for the passengers and crew, and pray hard.

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
          It's not only over some nasty terrain, but also, quite a bit of water, and some pretty desolate areas. China has a huge population, but also has a lot of area that is totally unsuited to habitation. There are some villages that have no communication with the outside world, other than foot traffic.

Need to pray for the passengers and crew, and pray hard.
          Hard to tell where it went down. If the map is correct (and they don't know) it appears to be over land. There is a lot of vast water between Australia and Asia, not good stuff in the tropical waters.

Comment

Prayers up for the people on board and their families.

Comment

4 Americans on the flight:
              Adults = 3
              Infant = 1

Comment

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Just curious, but do they not have some kind of GPS on these planes?

Comment

I agree.. With all the technology these days.. Every plane should have a GPS.. Private, or commercial.. It is such a little cost to avoid things like this.. It seems most likey that if it is down there will be no one alive... But what if there are.. Prayers up.. I lost one of my best customers and frineds to a plane crash two years ago.. It took them almost 3 days to find the crash..

Comment

Originally posted by 10mmWendell View Post
                        Just curious, but do they not have some kind of GPS on these planes?
                        Yes.

I don't want to jump up and point fingers but I'm smelling something fishy and it wouldn't surprise me if China is not behind it. Prayers sent up for the folks on that plane.

Comment

Extremely odd at best!!!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

**** not good

Comment

Working...
                              X