Another Thank You to CCR !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Thank You to CCR !!!

Another big Thank You to Cinnamon Creek Ranch for a great event.

I know there has already been a "Thank You" thread but I wanted to call out some names of people behind the scenes that made the CCR Classic happen.

I want to thank Joe and Nola Musacchio, Joey Musacchio, Erin Merritt, Tracy with CCR, Merissa Hughes, all of CCR's helpers, and my wife Tracy Smith for all the work to set up and run this shoot. I also want to thank Marty and Julie Chambers for their help and Bret York for his knowlegable input.

Joe has created a great archery facility at CCR. He has also given the amateur archer a unique opportunity to compete for some great prize money. Joe gave the kids some great prizes as well !!!

Hats off to the shooters that braved the heat and supported this event. Congratulations to all the winners. We will see you next year !!!

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
    Another big Thank You to Cinnamon Creek Ranch for a great event.

I know there has already been a "Thank You" thread but I wanted to call out some names of people behind the scenes that made the CCR Classic happen.

I want to thank Joe and Nola Musacchio, Joey Musacchio, Erin Merritt, Tracy with CCR, Merissa Hughes, all of CCR's helpers, and my wife Tracy Smith for all the work to set up and run this shoot. I also want to thank Marty and Julie Chambers for their help and Bret York for his knowlegable input.

Joe has created a great archery facility at CCR. He has also given the amateur archer a unique opportunity to compete for some great prize money. Joe gave the kids some great prizes as well !!!

Hats off to the shooters that braved the heat and supported this event. Congratulations to all the winners. We will see you next year !!!
    Great thread Mike , I 100% agreee with this

Comment

Well said Mike!

Comment

Working...
      X