No announcement yet.

What RV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the camper detailed on the outside today. Ready for this weekend to finally get back in it. All our usual spots were sold out for memorial so we are trying a new location on lake bob sandlin. Will report on how it is. Going to lake Murray for the 4th super excited about that one

Comment

We opted to stay home this weekend but have hickory creek and purtis creek next month

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
        Which company did you go with? We have been told the good Sam's program is pretty decent
        We had a good sam's policy for insurance but dropped them after they were not able to get us a tow for 48hrs in Austin with our road hazard. I was not happy with them or their customer service at all.

Comment

We will be going to Rockport in a week to do some fishing with the kids then off to Palo Duro Canyon in July.

I'm on shift right now and for the life of me can't remember the name of the company we have our extended warrantee with.

Here is our latest video from McKinney Falls State Park, sorry it took so long to post the link. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puL2sttBozU"]Boondocking and McKinney Falls State Park with We RV - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Will be at Gateway in Chandler this weekend.

Comment

We are headed to Tawakoni state park for the holiday weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We are about to haul my travel trailer to Butler Mt. Tenn for 15 days. I have never pulled it this far. Praying all works out.

Comment

What RV?

We were scheduled to go to Purtis Creek last weekend but we cancelled due to the weather forecast. Anyone know of a nice place for this weekend in the Tyler area? Our must haves are woodsy, some privacy, and a fire pit.

Also need water and 30 or 50A
                  Last edited by DaveS903; 05-24-2017, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                    We opted to stay home this weekend but have hickory creek and purtis creek next month
                    What's Hickory Creek like?? Want to try it out, heard good things.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post
                      We were scheduled to go to Purtis Creek last weekend but we cancelled due to the weather forecast. Anyone know of a nice place for this weekend in the Tyler area? Our must haves are woodsy, some privacy, and a fire pit.

Also need water and 30 or 50A
                      Cado Lake! I haven't been in years but did enjoy it greatly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Comment

We are headed down to Sargent this weekend for a little fishing and beach bumming. Then on June 10th we are heading out for our longest trip yet. Disney World here we come. Our two little girls are super excited for our week long stay in Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                          Cado Lake! I haven't been in years but did enjoy it greatly.

We were there a few weeks back and would go again, but it is all booked up. All the state parks are pretty much booked solid for Memorial Day weekend.

Comment

My wife and I were just at lunch talking about RV's. Y'all are pretty seasoned with these. Any word of caution against us living out of one for a year, with a baby? My wife sounds all for it so we can save some $$.

Comment

We bought a 17 Forest River Wildwood X-Lite 241QBXL last July. Only problem we've had was the hot water heater went out on us 3 weeks ago. Its still under warranty so its at the dealer till they can get to it. We upgraded to a duramax in March so in a year or two when we decide to move up to a 5th wheel we will have enough truck. This was leaving the house last year headed to Clyde lake for Labor Day, pretty good kayak fishing lake if yall have never been.

Click image for larger version

Name:	trip.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	24497353

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
                                We are headed down to Sargent this weekend for a little fishing and beach bumming. Then on June 10th we are heading out for our longest trip yet. Disney World here we come. Our two little girls are super excited for our week long stay in Florida.
                                We will be in Rockport in a week to get a line wet and bum around. Then in October we will be at Destin, Florida for a week to fish and relax some more.

Comment

Working...
                                X