Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Score............!!!

Well.....somebody is potentially rich.

Russian warship found off South Korean island with '$180 billion worth of gold' onboard

A South Korean company has claimed to have found a sunken Russian warship which was carrying an enormous amount of gold when it sank 113 years ago.

The Seoul-based Shinil Group said its divers discovered a wreck it identified as the 6,200-ton Dmitrii Donskoi, which went down during the 1904-1905 Russo-Japanese war off an eastern Korean island.

The company speculated about 200 tons of gold bars and coins that are worth 150 trillion won ($180 billion) would still likely be aboard the ship.

The discovery triggered an investor frenzy and South Korea's financial regulator issued a public warning against possible investment losses.

Shinil released photos and videos taken by search submarines, which showed markings on the stern the company said was the ship's name in Russian.

It said it hoped to hoist the ship from its depth of more than 400 metres within months.............
    A South Korean company claims to have found a sunken Russian warship which was carrying an enormous amount of gold when it sank 113 years ago but there's speculation about how much treasure is actually aboard the sunken vessel.

hmmmi dont see where it said it FOUND the gold...

I found a English battle ship from 1892 sunk in a creek behind my deer stand that was potentially carrying 800 tons of gold, 74 tons of silver, a coin collection, and a deed to 20K acres in new zealand.

Investors to the excursion to bring up the ship may PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      hmmmi dont see where it said it FOUND the gold...

I found a English battle ship from 1892 sunk in a creek behind my deer stand that was potentially carrying 800 tons of gold, 74 tons of silver, a coin collection, and a deed to 20K acres in new zealand.

Investors to the excursion to bring up the ship may PM me.
      Got $1.50 I wanna get in on the ground floor.

Comment

Pretty dang cool if the gold is actually still there!!

Comment

If I was a diver I would weigh a lot more when I came out of that ship

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            If I was a diver I would weigh a lot more when I came out of that ship
            If you was a diver and swam down to 400 meters you'd be very small and very dead as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
              If you was a diver and swam down to 400 meters you'd be very small and very dead as well.
              Well then I want to be the diver that discovered it. He ain't dead

Comment

Working...
              X