Reports of Shots Fired at Santa Fe High School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    This has not been confirmed yet. Please dont go by what the media is blasting.
    This ^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
      call me out now Quackerbox ...........
      Didnt say it wasnt true but it hasnt been confirmed on my info. Whici is the units on scene and reading the call slip. NOT the media

Comment

Very sad, I know several faculty and students there through my animal chiropractic business, prayers for families of Santa Fe. These tragedies usually make me angry but when you know people involved it provokes many more emotions. I know we have TBH family there, hoping and praying for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
          Very sad, I know several faculty and students there through my animal chiropractic business, prayers for families of Santa Fe. These tragedies usually make me angry but when you know people involved it provokes many more emotions. I know we have TBH family there, hoping and praying for the best.
          Very true. I have family there now.

Comment

Prayers.
            Leave the politics for another thread in the other forum.

Comment

Prayers sent...

Comment

Prayers for all involved

Comment

God bless thos kids their families and everyone else involved

Comment

I live in SF and was a mile away when it happened, Hwy6 was in total chaos for a good hour. Ive heard many different stories so far! I have a LEO brother, uncle and several friends there now and hopefully I’ll get the truth this evening.

Comment

Joe Gamaldi with the Houston Police Officers Union tweeted, "Please keep the officers in your prayers as one officer is being life flighted to the hospital."

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Originally posted by ostey22 View Post
                          I live in SF and was a mile away when it happened, Hwy6 was in total chaos for a good hour. Ive heard many different stories so far! I have a LEO brother, uncle and several friends there now and hopefully I’ll get the truth this evening.
                          It typically does take several hours or days to get the real picture of what happened in these cases. Looking forward to an account of actual events. Lord knows there is always 10 -20 different narratives before the facts actually come out.

Comment

Channel 13 said 8 dead.... very horrible.

Comment

They are saying one person was transported to UTMB in Galveston.

Comment

At least 8 killed in shooting at Santa Fe HS; Officials sweeping building

Unreal. My wife graduated from there and knows a whole lot of people that have kids there.

Comment

Working...
                                X