Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the lamest reason you have ever been pulled over for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy in a new town and I'm driving a truck that belongs to the lady I slept with the night before into town for breakfast tacos, she's in the passenger seat. Get pulled over and this little fella walks up to the door and as the window comes down says "Well hello there lo...." and then realized I'm not the chick he's looking for. Darn little hat-full-of-butt-holes spends 10 minutes looking at tire tread depth, lights, tint, whatever trying to find a way to ticket me. Turns out he'd been after this girl to date him for months.

Comment

Got pulled over in my 'race' truck (tubbed and narrowed '84 chevy 1/2 ton with nitroused 350) for having a fake inspection sticker..
      I was actually on my way to a buddies garage to get "inspected"..(*no turn signals, horn, wipers, and barely an exhaust system, on non-DOT Oval star tires.....)
      Fearing he would follow me there and get my buddy in trouble..i didnt tell him i was on the way there.
      He took one look at it...(blue rectangle with white squares in upper left and lower right with magic marker numbers in them).. he said "not bad"...Get it inspected." and left..

Saw him a few nights later at the road we raced on, racing his GSXR against some college students mustang.

Comment

After driving to work one morning I realized I had not set my clock back one hour so I was an hour early to work. Management typically arrived at about 6 to open the store for the employees. Well, it was about 5am so I just rolled my windows down and kicked back to take a nap. Next thing I know a cop had lit me up with his flashing lights(my truck was not running). Cop comes up to the door of the truck asking me with an attitude why am I here.

I look down at my Best Buy uniform, pull it straight so the cop can see the logo, and I tell him “Ugh, cause I work here”.

He still requested my DL and insurance. After running them he tells me that I need to leave and he was going to be coming back around in 15 minutes and if I wasn’t gone he was going to arrest me. He left and I tried to catch back up on that nap that he interrupted.

This was in Farmers Branch at Midway and 635.

Comment

Not using my right turn signal when making a right turn from a right turn only lane.
          Alston one of my two license plate lites was out.

Got be a warning.

Comment

[QUOTE=BBReezen;13309272

Serious one though, I had bought a used back pipe bumper from a guy and put it on my truck and the TWO license plate lights worked the day before but went through a small town and the DPS officer noticed that one of them was not working and pulled me over and gave me a warning.[/QUOTE]

I got told my license plate light was too bright!

Just an accuse to pull me over, I was later told after everything checked out.
            Cop was looking for drunk drivers.

Comment

Wise County, 1999, going south on 287 leaving Decatur. Speed limit was 70, I’m doing 72 in the passing lane and pass a trooper in the right lane. Pulls me over and I’m thinking “2 MPH over, really?”. He says
              “I stopped you for 72 in a 65.”
              “It says 70 back there on that sign.”
              “It says 70 for daylight and 65 for dark.”
              “It’s still daylight though.”
              “It’s 32 minutes past sunset, which means it’s DARK, BOY.”
              what a rectum.

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                College Station PD were the worst about messing with you. I stopped at a 4 way stop one morning like I was supposed to, on my bicycle. Cop pulls up just a second before me on my right and stares at me. I waved him on since he had the right of way. He rolls down his window and tells me "I'm glad you stopped." I told him I didn't want to get run over (this intersection was particularly bad with people rolling through). Barney gets upset at tells me "Yeah you just didn't want a $100 ticket." Figured I was about to get delayed for a while but he took off.
                The ones I know up there in B/CS area are all a little off in the head

Hi GBird!

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                After reading all this Im going to check my license plate light(s). I didnt even know there were 2 back there.
                I wasn't aware of it either, till a friendly Walker Co. Sheriffs Deputy informed me of it thankfully he just gave me a warning and let me go

Comment

After I got two warnings by two DIFFERENT police officers for speeding while driving to laredo one time, I really can’t complain.

Worst was probably driving home from the DMV with my learners per it and getting a ticket for driving around a brand new no thru traffic sign on the street I lived on.

The cop was waiting at the other end, where the other sign was in place right before my driveway. How in the heck was I supposed to know?

Gave me a ticket in my driveway while my dad walked into the house so he didn’t get arrested for saying what he thought.

Comment

21 in a 20 mph school zone. Driving a car that was a 77 model Dodge

And the judge upheld the $65 ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                      After I got two warnings by two DIFFERENT police officers for speeding while driving to laredo one time, I really can’t complain.

Worst was probably driving home from the DMV with my learners per it and getting a ticket for driving around a brand new no thru traffic sign on the street I lived on.

The cop was waiting at the other end, where the other sign was in place right before my driveway. How in the heck was I supposed to know?

Gave me a ticket in my driveway while my dad walked into the house so he didn’t get arrested for saying what he thought.
                      Man your avatar sure is nice! Beautiful buck!

Comment

Truck topper brake light not working. Defiantly was a excuses to pull over a 20 year old during the afternoon. Never have or even did fix the light and haven't been pulled over for it since.

Comment

Twice the first time in Hearne, probably a few people here know that town. The second was speeding in a school zone, the officer was sitting in the middle of the school zone waiting on me I guess. When I entered the zone the lights were off, and buy the time I made it to him I guess they turned on or his watch was off a few minutes.

Comment

Riding with my grandpa through Marvel, Arkansas. We were the only 2 white people in that one horse town on a Sunday. Stopped in a school zone for not going the flashing light speed.... that wasn’t flashing

HAD TO PAY CASH ON THE SPOT!

I detour around that town to this day and have friends close by that won’t drive through

Comment

Originally posted by Da' Hitman View Post
                              Wait, is it illegal to honk your horn??! Are there some set of rules regarding horn usage????
                              According to this guy it is. I will admit it wasn't just a beep. It was a 45 second to a minute honk and it was directed at him. It has been a while ago but he did quote something that stated when you could and couldn't honk. I think he just didn't like having his authority (in Cartman's voice) questioned.

Comment

Pulled over multiple times simply for riding a sports bike. PoPo seem to hate fast motorcycles.

Comment

Working...
                                X