Total Archery Challenge San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone interested in shooting this event with me or anyone need an extra for their group?

I have one buddy coming on saturday but friday and sunday I will be solo. Thought I would reach out and see if any TBHr's would like to join me on any or all of the 3 days or I wouldn't mind joining another group that is planning on going also.

Registration starts tomorrow and I plan on registering since I have heard the Nock times fill up quickly.

I'd be interested in doing it. What's the cost? I didn't see it on the website. What courses are you going to shoot?

Comment

Cost is $60, $105, or $145 depending on if you go 1,2 or 3 days

Comment

I too may be interested. Looks like fun

Comment

double post by mistake.
          Last edited by Rodray12; 01-10-2020, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
            I'd be interested in doing it. What's the cost? I didn't see it on the website. What courses are you going to shoot?

Avid hunter is correct on the pricing. Shooting the Yeti course (25 Targets, 25-75 yds with steep angles and good shots that test your skill) on saturday for sure. Was thinking about shooting the Leupold Course– 25 Targets, 15-40 yd shots minimal angles on friday as a warm up and to get a feel for how the whole thing works and then maybe the Nock on course sunday but i am not set on those. Plus you can shoot additional courses on the same day after a certain time.

Originally posted by Avid Hunter View Post
            Cost is $60, $105, or $145 depending on if you go 1,2 or 3 days
            One person can register a group up to 5 for each nock time or each person can register separately. Registration starts at 10am tomorrow.

Comment

I wish I had seen this last night. I have no friends that shoot archery so I signed up solo.
              I registered for San Antonio this morning just before the whole thing crashed and shut down.
              I'm set to shoot the Yeti course Saturday at 9am. I am praying the dudes I get grouped with are cool.

I also registered for Sunlight Colorado on July 10th at 830 am, ( my wife's sorority sister is getting married in Estes Park that weekend so it just made sense for me to sign up as we will already be only a couple hours away right? lol) but never got the confirmation email, even though they successfully charged my card... this registration has gone AWRY. Best of luck to everyone else on registration, and I hope to meet up with a few of you there!

Comment

Originally posted by MRWHITE87 View Post
                I wish I had seen this last night. I have no friends that shoot archery so I signed up solo.
                I registered for San Antonio this morning just before the whole thing crashed and shut down.
                I'm set to shoot the Yeti course Saturday at 9am. I am praying the dudes I get grouped with are cool.

I also registered for Sunlight Colorado on July 10th at 830 am, ( my wife's sorority sister is getting married in Estes Park that weekend so it just made sense for me to sign up as we will already be only a couple hours away right? lol) but never got the confirmation email, even though they successfully charged my card... this registration has gone AWRY. Best of luck to everyone else on registration, and I hope to meet up with a few of you there!

Ahh dang. I was having problems registering too, it went through on my phone but I couldn’t pull it up on my laptop. I did get a confirmation email. Might be able to email them and switch to 11am if you want, I can’t switch that one because my buddy is driving down that morning.

Friday- leupold at 9am
                Saturday-yeti at 11am
                Sunday-nockon at 9:30am

Comment

Originally posted by Rodray12 View Post
                  Ahh dang. I was having problems registering too, it went through on my phone but I couldn’t pull it up on my laptop. I did get a confirmation email. Might be able to email them and switch to 11am if you want, I can’t switch that one because my buddy is driving down that morning.

Friday- leupold at 9am
                  Saturday-yeti at 11am
                  Sunday-nockon at 9:30am
                  Sorry I missed your pm. I didn't see it until this afternoon, there was still some openings so I just finished signing up on those times.

Comment

I'll be out there Saturday and Sunday.
                    Sat 0900 Prime
                    Sun 0900 Nock On

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                      Sorry I missed your pm. I didn't see it until this afternoon, there was still some openings so I just finished signing up on those times.

No problem. See ya out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam G. View Post
                        I'll be out there Saturday and Sunday.
                        Sat 0900 Prime
                        Sun 0900 Nock On

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Ohh nice! Prime course! I may try to hit that up in the afternoon one day, don’t want to lose too many arrows lol.

Comment

We’re shooting Yeti 8am Saturday morning and Prime 8:30 Sunday morning.

Might try the Nock On or Sitka Saturday afternoon too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We will be there, but we have 5 in our group each day. We are shooting Prime at 9:30 Friday, Yeti at 9 Saturday, and Leupold on Sunday at 9

Comment

I’m shooting the Saturday Nock On at 12:30 & the Sunday Yeti at 9:30

Comment

Working...
                              X