Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
    Why do people keep buying these?

I hunt at the house and would be out the cost of the corn but I would be double mad if I drove 6 hours to fill feeders and check cards and when I got to ranch to hunt there was no corn in feeder and had not been for over a month because a known issue was not addressed by the seller

Ruh roh...prepare to be flamed. [emoji28]

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
      They can flame away....I agree with him. There are multiple threads on this. The timer used to be the best but they have let quality slip. Their bad "batch" must have been large enough for 5 years of sales! I just dont trust them anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by RWB View Post
        They can flame away....I agree with him. There are multiple threads on this. The timer used to be the best but they have let quality slip. Their bad "batch" must have been large enough for 5 years of sales! I just dont trust them anymore.
        I hear ya brother. When you’ve had one of the bad ones like I have it’s hard to see through the rose colored glasses. They are too expensive to not be bulletproof IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
          Tell them to bring the matches

Here is a little lighter fluid for them.......................

I would buy a Game Winner or even a WGI timer before I bought another one of those. At least I could buy 2 and not have any high expectations of them working anyway

They should rename their product to "The Surprise", then it would be fitting, you would be surprised if all your corn was slung out in one spin, it didn't spin at all or the biggest surprise YOU GOT ONE THAT ACTUALLY WORKS

Comment

This is why I have had two feeder at a spot for years!! Not only does it double capacity. But if something is wrong with one feeder, the other still feeds. In the offseason one runs in the am, the other in the pm. They will last three months this way till they run out. But!!! I haven’t had any issues since I’ve been running (the timer), but I haven’t got a new one in quite some time. Testing at home is something I always do, with cameras too!! Hook it up and let it run a few days?? Sure hope this isn’t the new norm for (the timer)!

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
              Tell them to bring the matches

Here is a little lighter fluid for them.......................

I would buy a Game Winner or even a WGI timer before I bought another one of those. At least I could buy 2 and not have any high expectations of them working anyway

They should rename their product to "The Surprise", then it would be fitting, you would be surprised if all your corn was slung out in one spin, it didn't spin at all or the biggest surprise YOU GOT ONE THAT ACTUALLY WORKS
              I totally agree with you brother.

Comment

Working...
              X