Crystal Beach Things to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crystal Beach Things to do

Heading to Crystal Beach with the inlaws for the rest of the week. They rented a beach house and I need something to do that is not at that house. Anybody know any walk in duck hunting spots or walk in fishing spots? Any tips are much appreciated.

Rollover Pass for fishing.

Comment

Drink for a week

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
        Drink for a week

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
        That will be happening for sure

Comment

Things to do at Crystal Beach...………………...other than leave, I have nothing

Comment

Get a guided duck hunt with one of the local outfitters out of Winnie, or you can try to get a walk in spot at Anahuac Wildlife Refuge.

Comment

Check to see if there’s any live music at Stingarees. Every now and then they have some pretty good bands playing. Seafood there is pretty dang good too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Flounder run should be in full swing, try at Rollover pass and down by the ferry or walk out on North Jetty, for a couple of saddle blankets. I believe limit this month is only 2 per person. Drink be merry and stay safe and away from inlaws.

Comment

My in laws got a condo in San Antonio for the weekend. They want to take my kids to sea world, go Black Friday shopping and hang out on the river walk. Wife asked me if I was going. My response was all be at the lease with my dad. See you Sunday

Comment

Here is some duck hunting Anahuac National Wildlife Refuge

Comment

Originally posted by Bh_liberty View Post
                      My in laws got a condo in San Antonio for the weekend. They want to take my kids to sea world, go Black Friday shopping and hang out on the river walk. Wife asked me if I was going. My response was all be at the lease with my dad. See you Sunday

Very wise choice

Comment

Thanks for all the info. Think it’s gonna be a bourbon and flounder trip

Comment

Go down to the east end at McFaddin Beach and you can see some naked fat guys...

Comment

Working...
                          X