No announcement yet.

TBH Help - Guns stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a 30-06 or a 300 win mag in Waco if you want to borrow. Both ready to go.

Comment

That's how the kids in MN would steal stuff all the time, come back from fishing the weekend and people go right in the house and take a nap and leave everything in the truck and boat, come out later to unload and everything was gone.

Comment

What part of Tyler do you live in?

Hope they turn up and the thieves go to jail

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
          What part of Tyler do you live in?

Hope they turn up and the thieves go to jail
          South Tyler on Sutherland Drive. Near the Broadway x Grande intersection.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, hope they turn up.

Comment

Man, I’m sorry to hear this, buddy. Hope they find em.

Side note, when did you pick up a Franchi?

Comment

Bummer

Comment

Originally posted by offthemap View Post
                  South Tyler on Sutherland Drive. Near the Broadway x Grande intersection.
                  My aunt lives on Sutherland

I will keep my eyes and ears open

Comment

Where were you located when they were stolen? As long as you have serial numbers for the police report if they show up in a pawn shop the police will find them. Just had the same thing and the majority of my stuff was recovered. The person who pawned them was also prosecuted and is now serving some time in jail. If they are dumb enough to pawn them they will get caught. Luckily those that are just going through cars aren't typically the smartest.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. I’d watch out for them to come back sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by meangreen04 View Post
                        Man, I’m sorry to hear this, buddy. Hope they find em.

Side note, when did you pick up a Franchi?
                        Earlier this summer. Found a smoking deal on the Affinity 3.5 with 28"bbl and couldn't pass it up.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                          My aunt lives on Sutherland

I will keep my eyes and ears open
                          Thank ya, sir!

I found out that a neighbor at Sutherland & Wellington had someone steal packages off their porch and get into their car and steal her purse but luckily they had a Ring doorbell and caught photos of the guys. I know there was an arrest on Friday of a guy that looks very similar to the doorbell pics but I don't know if he was involved in my theft or not. Odds are that he was the guy.

I'm going to call Tyler PD this morning to see what's up

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
                            Where were you located when they were stolen? As long as you have serial numbers for the police report if they show up in a pawn shop the police will find them. Just had the same thing and the majority of my stuff was recovered. The person who pawned them was also prosecuted and is now serving some time in jail. If they are dumb enough to pawn them they will get caught. Luckily those that are just going through cars aren't typically the smartest.
                            In my truck, in my driveway. I have all the serial numbers thankfully!

Comment

Working...
                            X