Vanes for Slick Tricks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanes for Slick Tricks

Thinking about switching to slick tricks (standard or magnum) have heard a lot of good about them but was wondering what vanes y'all are using with them. Looking at the vanetec swift 2.88.

Blazers

Comment

Blazer Vanes!

Comment

Another vote for Blazers.

Comment

I have good luck with Fusion 2.3'' and a Blazer vane. running blazers now

Comment

Blazers set with a helical

Comment

Using Blazers with my Razor tricks

Comment

Don't use the low profile ones w/SlickTricks........you won't be happy with the end result. I fought 'em last year before we finally figured out what was wrong. Tried a shaft w/regular Blazers, and bingo!, I was back on track. Go with the regular Blazers like everyone above has suggested.

Going with Rage Extremes this year though for myself. Good luck to you!

Comment

Blazers here

Comment

yep

Comment

Blazers n Helical.

Comment

anything, if the rest of the combination is working together.

Comment

Used blazers in the past but switched to 3" fusion. At 50 yards they hold 5" higher than blazers. That means flater shooting. And they group better past 40yards, under 40 they group the same.

Comment

Blazer Vanes & ST Mag 100gr with excellent flight results 0-80 yrds.

Comment

Originally posted by Deer Destroyer View Post
                              Used blazers in the past but switched to 3" fusion. At 50 yards they hold 5" higher than blazers. That means flater shooting. And they group better past 40yards, under 40 they group the same.
                              5 inches?

Comment

Working...
                              X