X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems Dead

Seems Dead around here.

Y'all all must be over checking out,
    and getting used to the new TG free forums.

Rick

Has been slow lately.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Gonna be slow for me until I get my block target tomorrow. Other than that, I foresee piles of smoked hog this weekend.

Comment

Nothing free on TG!

Comment

I have been on TG since they started, but it is not nearly as good as it used to be. At least not in my opinion.

Comment

Been trying to get on TG all week, guess I don’t know how anymore.

Comment

I’m here!! Stayed at the lease last night. Been crazy busy with work. I started to hunt yesterday evening but didn’t. I’m planning to go tomorrow afternoon though. Got some pigs showing up in the daytime now.

I’m finally getting it together with my shooting after maybe the worst little slump I’ve ever had. Not nearly as good as what I’d like it to be but better than it was a week ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                Gonna be slow for me until I get my block target tomorrow. Other than that, I foresee piles of smoked hog this weekend.
                Yup that’s my plan slow cook the hog I shot last weekend for Easter!

Comment

Been busy at work. After spring break all the high school seniors that found out they didn't get that scholarship they applied for are beating down my door to join and have Uncle Sam pay for college. Must have 30 of them I'm working with right now.

When it rains it pours.

Comment

Yeah they are glad for that education money til time to deploy. Then it gets serious.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Surely you jest, Rick. I left Tradgang after an exchange or two with the administrators about what would happen to the photographs when the photo hosting services got tired of being used as Tradgang was using them. I was told that I was stubborn and just needed to be quiet and do it their way. Their way worked just as I predicted. What a bunch of closed minded buffoons. That place was a treasure trove of information in regards to the history of archery in the 1950s and 1960s. They let that get away from them by not keeping photo files in house.

Comment

I guess I'm done over there as I can't log in. I have been on TG from the every beginning

Comment

I've not had bad experiences with TG. That site has a lot of good folks, and they are the ones who taught me how to shoot well and get rid of target panic.

But I'm tied up with a full blown gut and remodel job on my old driftboat. Just about no time free for shooting, let alone talking on here. I keep an eye on y'all from work. Just don't post much right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Restless View Post
                              I guess I'm done over there as I can't log in. I have been on TG from the every beginning
                              As long as you have your password you should be ok. I did have to type it in several times for some reason though. I think they mentioned some sort of password verification that requires you to put it in several times?

Comment

Working...
                              X