I am truly humbled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am truly humbled

Let me start off by saying thank you to each and every one that has donated or helped in any way with my rising medical bills... For those that know what is going on I wanna let all of you know that my last ct scan a couple months ago was basically completely clear and cancer free.... All of your prayers and donations and the proceeds from the benefit tournament today are going to allow me to continue to recoup and heal up and not have to stress or worry so much about the bills that just keep coming in the mail lol..... Thank you to my brother and sister in law for spear heading the entire thing and getting everything organized and keeping up with all of it... I have never been in a situation in my life where I have needed help like this and I have been very overwhelmed with all of the prayers and support from my tbh family.

Just keep getting better. It was a really good shoot.

Comment

Bro I had a blast today!!

Comment

Thats awesome news!!

Comment

The people on this board are amazing

Stay strong and may God Bless you in many more ways

Comment

Heath, may God continue to bless you and your family as well as your friends!! Today was one of the best shoots I have ever attended! You do have an awesome family!

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
              Just keep getting better. It was a really good shoot.
              Yes ma'am I sure will and thank you for everything y'all brought for the auction and thank Arvin for me he really has a knack for getting people to spend money lol

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter28 View Post
                Bro I had a blast today!!
                It was a good time I wish you could have stayed longer and I hope everything is ok with the wife and baby to be!

Comment

Originally posted by low_tec View Post
                  The people on this board are amazing

Stay strong and may God Bless you in many more ways
                  Yes they are and thank you

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
                    Heath, may God continue to bless you and your family as well as your friends!! Today was one of the best shoots I have ever attended! You do have an awesome family!
                    Doc thank you for everything my friend and I am glad to see you out of the house and I hope you're health continues to get better as well

Comment

We are playing the waiting game right now!! I really was eyeing that self bow! But for the sake of what money I did have its probably a good thing that I didn't stay bro LOL!

Comment

Thanks to everyone that came out and helped make this possible.

Comment

That's awesome news! God bless!

Comment

Awesome news. Glad to hear that some funds were raised.

Comment

Just another reason to love the green screen!

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Working...
                              X