Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New trad guy here. Help with arrow set up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray, I am not a carbon arrow guy so I will some others answer those questions since they are much more versed in it. I have made thousands and thousands of wood arrows in my day and can offer tons of insight there. You made a great choice on picking on e of Bob and Zach's bows. They are both fine men, very good friends and customers of mine. As for your choice of Trueflight feathers, I personally feel there is no better on the market for a great number of reasons. Yes, there are cheaper but you know what they say about that.... Just make sure when you fletch with feathers that you put a drop of glue on the leading tip of the feather. Good luck and have fun.

Comment

Thanks for that info Terry.

Ray

Comment

Arrows have been a big concern for me as well, and I am over a year into this whole trad thing. I think I may have to start me own thread so as not to hijack yours. Good luck, bud. It is really nice to not have to bring my compound, stabilizer, release, worry about the arrow falling off the Apache rest, taking along the range finder, etc. Glove, bow, quiver. Nice and simple.

Comment

Working...
        X